2nd August 2012, 05:28 PM
amoltiat

Comparison between BSc IT and Physics?

sir/mam,
i want to do my graduation ,but m confuse between B.sc IT & physics.currently m working in some company.i want my graduation to complete easily n without failure.but the level of toughness should b less.bcoz i dont hav so much time n money to spend on it.n want some good scope after completing it.plz help.

28th October 2012, 02:25 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Comparison between BSc IT and Physics?

Hi dear..

B.Sc. IT (Bachelor of Science in Information Technology) and B.Sc. Physics (Bachelor of Science in Physics).

IT will teach you about the Software part, where you will learn about different OS (Operating Systems) , Languages (Python, C++ ,C#,Java, JavaScript etc.) , you will learn the basics of everything you need to design a Computer Program.

Coming to the Physics Part, you will learn about Mechanics, Fluids, etc. where your main aim would be how Machines work, what are the Principle behind every thing, etc.

Now, coming to the level of toughness, nothing can be said , as it depends completely on your interest, but Generally , students find IT much easier than Physics.

And after B.Sc. IT , you have a Bright scope for sure, though I would recommend B.Sc. Physics if and only if you want to go in Teaching field, so you can then do M.Sc. Physics or even Ph.D. after that.

Again, I would tell you that it all depends on one's Interest !!

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?