1st March 2015, 07:23 PM
mohd khaja nazeer uddon

Which computer course is better after completing diploma in ECE?

I am completed diploma in ECE,After diploma which computer course is better for me

15th May 2015, 06:35 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which computer course is better after completing diploma in ECE?

The best course is engineering in ECE branch.
the advantage that you will get after diploma is that-

1) You will get direct admission in the 2nd year since you have completed your diploma.
2) During placements also, you will have the better edge because diploma holders are assumed to have better technical knowledge and there diploma+degree holders are given preference over candidates who have only complete their degree.

Also,
Since you are from ECE background after doing b.tech in the same field, you will become eligible for the software field as well as for your core field also. Hence, your span for job search will increase.

Big software giants like Infosys, TCS and Wipro do take ECE graduates. Its just that you should have a basic knowledge of programming languages like C or Java and the rest of the things they will teach you in their training.

So, you can very well go to the software fields.

Also, you will have equal opportunities in the core fields. ECE companies like Ericsson and Siemens are always in search of young talent who they can train and then make an asset for their company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?