12th July 2011, 09:30 AM
Priti Gumphekar

Which are the correspondence courses available for housewives?

Dear Sirs,

I am housewife. I am resident of Ulhasnagar, in Thane District, Mumbai.

Unfortunately for me, due to family constraints, I did not have any basic schooling. However, as an individual, I can boldly say that I have good command of English language and am quite intelligent and outgoing. However, I would like to equip myself with some basic qualification in Arts or Science. I would be grateful if you would kindly advise me how to proceed.

Thanking you,

Priti G.

19th January 2012, 02:35 AM
Dilip Bista

Default Re: Which are the correspondence courses available for housewives?

As long as you are eager to learn something, nothing can stop you , first of all enroll yourself for class 10 through NIOS (nios centers are located all over India) and then complete your standard 12 in a year time again through NIOS and then you can go ahead for your graduation course in any of the subject of your choice through IGNOU.All the best.
14th February 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,

I am a housewife living in bangalore.
I could not complete my education due to personal problems.i have not completed my 2nd year puc and now am having a 2 yr old child. i want to continue my studies atleast in correspondence. Kindly could you please guide me what i can take up.

thanking you,
sahana
1st August 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a 37 year old housewife done graduation from Delhi university wants to become nutritionist please guide me how can I proceed further
7th January 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
My wife done M.A. in Hindi Literature 8 years back.Now She want to do job in future.which are the study courses available so that after completing the courses she will get the job?

Kindly suggest.
23rd January 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i am a 28 year old house wife done 2nd puc and incomplete graduation in Bangalore due to i was married and settled and have a son of 7years and now its 10 years of gap but now i thought to do d pharmacy in correspondence so weather my decision is right or i should choose any other, so tell me some idea please.
12th March 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses for a 2 students???
21st June 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

hi.i dint complete my studied due to personal problm.i studiet til 9 standard.im married now wid 2 and half yr kid i wanna knw hw can i complete my studies by coresspondence course.in mumbai
12th July 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th standard in 1995 and want to do some diploma course now my english is good suggest me some course which i can do
21st January 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLEATED POLYTECHNICAL(EC) IN 2005. IN 2007 APPLY THE BSC BUT IT WAS DISCONTINUED. AT PRESENT IAM HOUSEWIFE I HAVE TWO CHILDRENS. AND MY AGE 27. PLEASE SUGGEST ME PROFECTIONALLY WHICH WAY I CAN CHOOSE.GIVE ME IDEA PLEASE
23rd January 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello i m 38 year old housewife i hv done B.A in 1997 can i do something now i want to restart my study.
13th February 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello i m 22 housewife i have done diploma engineering in electronics and communication now i want to job so pls .....
4th April 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I am 34 yrs.Housewife mother of 2 children.I could not complete my studies due to some problems.I was a student of arts n could only complete FYJC.Now I wish to do something furthure.Pls suggest
How n what can I do.
6th May 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Hii.I'm 24 years old house wife I completed 10th in 2009 and I'm discontinued diploma in computer science due to of presonal problems ...I have 2 year old son... now I want to continue my education.. so pls tel me the best course which realeted to goverment job...
16th August 2014, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi iam Renu, i studied 10th in 1998. Now I'm house wife and i have 2 children. I want to study in correspondence. Please tell me what to study. I want to get any degree. Please suggest me one course. Thank you.
30th September 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam 30yrs old housewife couldnt able complete my arrears in b.com graduation during year 2002 to 2005
What should i do now? Should i apply for anyother course please suggest
9th October 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am 34 yrs old mother of 2 kids. I completed B.E.Computer.and before 2 nd baby i had worked for 5 yrs.. what i can do to get good job
14th November 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i am 28yrs old mother of 1girl.i completed bsc but 7 year gap.i want to do job. please suggest me.
20th February 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

i have passed pre-degree iam a house wife . now iam interested to do graduation in psychology. what should i do?
29th March 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm 52 year I could not complete my graduation what is the best course for me I'm interested in computer so suggest me something useful in computer that wil help me earn from home
11th September 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am married and now bcoz of having a 8 month old baby I had left my job a year ago.But I want to work now .Along with that I would like to do a correspondence career course.Plz suggest me a good course as I want to lead a successful life ahead.
1st March 2016, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am 34 yes old and have finished 12th arts in yr 2000 then I got married what part time work or course you can suggest I can speak and write good English
23rd April 2016, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am 48 yes old & have finished B com in yr 1991 then I got married what part time work or course you can suggest I can speak &write good in Marathi &Hindi
29th July 2016, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am 27 yrs old and have completed my 12th with science I want to complete my graduation in science.l have kids and can't attend any classes so is it possible to complete my graduation in science if yes then pls suggest me how?
19th May 2017, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am 43 years old widow living in a small town named Bahraich 125 kms from Lucknow. I lost my husband in 2015 November. I have two kids to look after .I have done my schooling from St. Mary's Convent Banaras and Graduation in Maths Economicsn Statistics from Banasthali. I got married to a businessman who is no more .I want to know what can I do do earn n bring up my children
20th May 2018, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

I am 42, I am a housewife, I have done my sslc, I have 2 kids. Can you suggest me something in arts. Any correspondence course related to art.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?