31st March 2011, 04:19 PM
Konian Fatima

Could I pursue Nuclear Engineering after pursuing diploma in engineering courses? Is this course included in list of engineering courses offered?

Sir,
i am ICSE pass and wants to take nuclear engineering as my future course.Could i pursue it through diploma in engineering courses?Is this course included in the list of engineering courses offered?
Sir please reply and also list the names of engineering colleges offering this course especially in Hyderabad.
Waiting for your reply.
Yours Faithfully,
Konian Fatima.

20th June 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could I pursue Nuclear Engineering after pursuing diploma in engineering courses? Is this course included in list of engineering courses offered?

yaa sir plz help can i make my future in nuclear physics after b.tech in mechanical or electrical branch ??
27th February 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could I pursue Nuclear Engineering after pursuing diploma in engineering courses? Is this course included in list of engineering courses offered?

how many jobs are available for mechanical engineers?
14th May 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

could i pursue in nuclear enginering after 10
4th April 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I am Rishabh,
I want to become architect , please give information on the course & colleges
5th April 2013, 12:06 AM
anurag_1992

hi Konian Fatima,
yes you can do nuclear engineering after diploma. You obviously can do this graduation course after your diploma. Although you can have any subject specialization in your diploma you can take admission in this degree or course.
But its always better to choose a subject related to what you will choose in your graduation level for better understanding of matter and for better performance in your engineering career.

And moreover this branch is a very good and difficult branch

So all you have to do is study hard and keep up with your subjects.

All the best
6th April 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

can I pursue Nuclear Engineering after 10th or 12th class

nidi
haldwani nainital
18th May 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

hello my frnds,
i got 58% in 12th std. and 78% in 10th std. . so can i get direct addmsn in 2nd year of diploma courses in nuclear or mechanical field in mumbai area? and how many collages are giving me addm.
11th June 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission to nuclear engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?