3rd December 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

For which course should I apply after 12th? How to get a good salary?

please sir help me which course i accept after 12.what is B-tech.i want big salary in india or london

12th December 2011, 07:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which course should I apply after 12th? How to get a good salary?

You have not mentioned your stream in class 12. If you belong to the science stream then you can opt for B.Sc IT course, you can even sit for the entrance test for medical and engineering, you can also pursue BCA course if you have maths as 1 of your subject in class 12. If you are a commerce student you can opt for certification course on CA and CS. you can also opt for the BBA course. After your +2 you can also pursue the regular bachelors degree. There are many courses available for you after +2. You can choose your higher studies as per your eligibility and the subject of your interest. As per your query on B.Tech its Bachelor of Technology and it is an undergraduate degree course. Regarding getting a good salary i suggest you to first choose your stream of interest and then complete your studies and be rest assured that earning a good package is never a constraint for deserving candidates.
7th January 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which course should I apply after 12th? How to get a good salary?

iam in 9th what should i take after 12.i am not good at maths
6th February 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

sir now i am in 12 and i am intrested in computer what is best for me as a career please help me
19th March 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 12th passed in science and my condition is pouar so what r u doing me?
17th March 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

what are the different scopes in each stream??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?