27th February 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do for getting a well paid job in good company? List of the top institutes in Bangalore for the same? I m BE(computer science) graduate and having 8 months experience in testing

Hi... I am BE(computer science) graduate.I have 8 months experience in testing.I want to be an expert in any good field. but i dont want to be a developer. Which courses can i do so that i get job in good company and salary also. Some say that testing has no future.please tell any good institute in banglore for those courses.................

Related Questions:
  1. Best IAS coaching institutes in Bangalore? List of institutes available?
  2. Which Company should I apply for being a Graduate in Computer Science and having 4 months experience in Real Estate Marketing Company?
  3. How may I do circuit designing course in Bangalore? List of top institutions offering this course?
  4. List of institutes which offer C-DAC Training in Bangalore for BCA graduate
  5. Can I do Software related courses if working in IBM after completing B.Tech(E&TC) and Software Testing course? What should I do if doesn't get permission?
  6. Which are the best coaching institutes in Bangalore? I am a B.Com graduate and interested in doing CS
  7. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  8. Electronics and communication engineering Six months industrial training cum job in Bangalore?
  9. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  10. What is the eligibility to become a CEO?
  11. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  12. Is it possible to get software testing job after completion of MCA course with less programming?
  13. Solved question papers of ICSI executive level
  14. Chances of getting absorbed at TCS after internship?
  15. Can I get a job after 3 years of completing B.Tech and no work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Need list of private core companies in Bangalore? -- [New]
  17. What are the career opportunities available after Company Secretary course?
  18. Which are the good training institutes in Bangalore? I am a graduate as ETC this year
18th November 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do for getting a well paid job in good company? List of the top institutes in Bangalore for the same? I m BE(computer science) graduate and having 8 months experience in testing

which course i should do i'm a b-tech fresher i don't want to go in developer field
23rd April 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do for getting a well paid job in good company? List of the top institutes in Bangalore for the same? I m BE(computer science) graduate and having 8 months experience in testing

I am 2010 B.Tech(C.S.E),which is the best software development training,for me to start a fresh career?please help.
27th December 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

For software testing course you can check Simplilearn website. they offer placement assistance as well and the training will be taken by HP trainers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?