25th July 2012, 10:06 AM
Nishad yoosuf

Which course will provide me better career scope after completion of 10+2 with Science stream?

Which career i choose after plus two biology science i have total 62% marks and in biology 80 marks in 100

Related Questions:
  1. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  2. Which Branch of Engineering will be in more demand after 4 years?
  3. List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?
  4. Scope and career prospects in BSc Microbiology stream?
  5. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  6. What is the scope of B.Sc Agriculture in Abroad? Will I get a job in Canada after completion of course?
  7. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. What is the career scope in B.S.C?
  9. Career scope after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  10. What to do after completion of 12th Commerce? Scope for me in the Commerce stream?
  11. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  12. What courses to do after the completion of 12th with Science?
  13. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  14. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Life Sciences?
  15. Can I take any post graduation course after completion of LLB? -- [New]
  16. Which stream should I choose after passing my 10th with 71.20%?
  17. Career Scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 10+2 in non medical stream?
  18. Which stream has more scope between science and commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
14th January 2013, 09:40 PM
shwetavichare8292

Smile Re: Which course will provide me better career scope after completion of 10+2 with Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishad yoosuf View Post
Which career i choose after plus two biology science i have total 62% marks and in biology 80 marks in 100
Hello Nishad,
As I can see your biology marks and total percentage.I think Microbiology is the best option.Because by my knowledge microbiology have more carrier options.But if you interested in studies like want do do hard work you can also apply for medical cources.As you know this cources required more finance graduation in microbiology is the best option for you.If you need more help I will help you.
Thank you,
Shweta :-)
27th May 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course will provide me better career scope after completion of 10 2 with Science stream?

hello i am sunny and i got 78.6% in12th class and in bio 89 in100
13th August 2013, 05:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course will provide me better career scope after completion of 10+2 with Science stream?

You can try for courses related to medicine such as MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, or B.Pharm. Courses related to dairy science and fisheries can be opted. B.Sc Nursing/Agriculture is also demanded courses. Entrance exams are conducted for seeking admission. B.Tech in streams like Biotechnology, Biomedical engineering, etc is also good for you.
16th March 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course will provide me better career scope after completion of 10 2 with Science stream?

i have done my 11th with bio. bt i think my base for bio is not cleared should i do my plus one again or continue my plus two if i want to do mbbs
16th March 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i have done my plus one with bio bt think my basics of bio are not clear should i do plus one again or not plz hlp me i am very cnfused
26th April 2014, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

I completed my inter 2nd year with mpc what are the educations after my intermediate
12th May 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I read in class 12. I have interest in physics, biology & math. I want to be a researcher. Can you tell me which topic of the research has lot of demand now? Which subject combination will be appropriate for me that l can be a great reseacher? It will be well if the combination will be with out chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?