25th April 2011, 01:27 PM
sudhivenus24

Which courses after 12th can help me in getting a job in ISRO? What are the courses at UG level of engineering?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my 12 std. I have written isat exam. Need to know courses that would get a job at isro. What are the courses at UG level in engineering?

31st May 2011, 12:39 AM
mandiv

Default Re: Which courses after 12th can help me in getting a job in ISRO? What are the courses at UG level of engineering?

hello
dear for applying in ISRO you must have PCM in class 12
then you have to give the entrance exam of a reputed institute like IIT
do your graduation in aeronautical engineering
after that complete your post graduation...
then only you become eligible for applying in ISRO
for that you must score above 55% in post graduation.....
all the best
3rd June 2011, 05:05 PM
goldin

Default Re: Which courses after 12th can help me in getting a job in ISRO? What are the courses at UG level of engineering?

to get into ISRO you can study mechanical or aeronautical engineering.
12th June 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i am dental student. i want to know about genetic engineering course in ISRO whether i am eligible or not,and also about procedure of joining that if possible.
6th November 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

what coarse i should do to become an astrophysicist?
6th August 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

M a dental student n vl b completing dentistry after 2 years..so to get into ISRO CN U PLZ RECOMMEND me some ways to get in?
8th August 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Should I also take science as a subject to join ISRO . can I also come to know about the history of the aliens , planets and each and everything in a universe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?