13th February 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses(along with PG courses) available after completing bachelor degree in Income Tax?

May i know what all courses are there after my batchler degree for income tax along with any of PG courses..??

26th April 2011, 11:10 AM
sandhya tharakaraman

Default Re: Which are the courses(along with PG courses) available after completing bachelor degree in Income Tax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
May i know what all courses are there after my batchler degree for income tax along with any of PG courses..??

Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation (ADFAT) AKB Institute of Finance & Management (AKBIFM) , Faridabad - Delhi/ NCR, India

Diploma in Accounting & Taxation Biztech Management School , Kolkata, India

Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation (DFAT) AKB Institute of Finance & Management (AKBIFM) , Faridabad - Delhi/ NCR, India

Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law (DITCL) AKB Institute of Finance & Management (AKBIFM) , Faridabad - Delhi/ NCR, India

Diploma in Indirect Tax Management TVC Institute of Management, Mumbai, India

Diploma in Service Tax TVC Institute of Management, Mumbai, India

Diploma in Taxation Law (DTL) Sinhgad Law College , Pune, India
31st July 2011, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses(along with PG courses) available after completing bachelor degree in Income Tax?

i just completed T.Y.B.com (banking and insurance) i want to do tax and consultant course part time in mumbai,so where can i apply and what are the future opportunities in this?...pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?