5th June 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Accounts related job available in Income Tax Department?

I want to know that which types of job are available for B.com and M.com degree holders in income tax deparment of tamil nadu. I am interested in accouts, income tax. Could you please tell about accounts related jobs in income tax department

2nd August 2016, 05:29 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any Accounts related job available in Income Tax Department?

Income Tax work is full of accounts only. No matter which post you got had to deal with accounts only & paper work. For commerce candidate best is to apply for Income tax inspector. You can apply for this job via Staff Selection Commission which conduct exam for Combined Graduate Level for various posts. To apply for this exam a candidate must be graduate from a recognized university. Below I have attached the notification for the same.I suggest you to apply for CGL next year.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC CGL Advt 2016.pdf(261.4 KB, 28 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?