19th August 2012, 08:41 AM
radhikacheripally

Which courses are useful to learn for me like C, C++?

I completed my b.tech(EEE) education, which courses are useful to learn for me like c, c++.., can u please give me suggestion sir/madam.

Related Questions:
  1. Best computer course for B.tech computer science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which courses to learn after completing B.Tech ECE?
  3. How should I become a DJ? Information about DJ courses and institutes in India? What is the qualification required to learn DJ?
  4. List of training centers in Chennai that provides value added courses? List of courses I can learn? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Chennai
  5. TANCET exam question papers for M.E Civil Engineering?
  6. Can I get into computer field after doing ECE?
  7. How to get admission for B.Com or BBA?
  8. Which intern courses to do during B.Tech ECE? Which computer languages to choose so that its helpful in future?
  9. How and where can I learn the additional courses like Embedded Systems, VLSI, PCB Layout etc?
  10. How can I get a job in top most companies?
  11. Do I need to learn any other courses for better jobs after doing Dual Degree Mechanical
  12. Are designing courses necessary to learn for selection in any company through Placement?
  13. Which courses can I do next after completion of B.E ECE?
  14. Best area to learn from evening courses in Pune? Which courses are considered to be better option after MBA in POM? Is regular LLB a right decision?
  15. One of the best PSU for Industrial Training? -- [New]
  16. Important courses to learn in Networking field? Best Institutes offering these courses? How to make a good career in Networking?
  17. Which courses should I learn from my good job? Eligibility for top MNC's and percentage required?
  18. Which courses we have to learn before joining WIPRO?
25th August 2012, 05:29 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: Which courses are useful to learn for me like C, C++?

It is better that you do courses of basic programming like c,c++,java,c#, from any reputed comuter academy like..CMC,IBM, NIIT.
The course name are
1.Programming in C++ and OOPS concept..(from CMC academy)
2.Core java,
3.asp.net using c#
4.programming in C..
these all will be usefull for you..
thanks..
27th May 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses are useful to learn for me like C, C ?

I KNOW C AND C LITTLE BIT BUT I CAN WELL EXPLAION THE PROGRAMS THAT I KNOW BUT I AM NOT GOOD AT PROGRAMMING.I HAVE EXCELLENT SOFTSKILLS AND WANT A TECHNO CUM MANAGERIAL POST.I HAVE TAKEN IT SUBJECTS LIKE OS,DCCN, COMPUTER ORGANIZATION,C AND C DURING MY BTECH BEING A ECE SYUDENT.SUGGEST ME SOME WAYS HELP ME OUT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?