19th March 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

For which courses will I be eligible after scoring 70-75% in board exam of Gujarat board? Which are the courses available in Ahmedabad?

SIR,
I f i secure around 70-75% in board exam of gujarat board, which are the courses i can be eligible for?
pls suggest the courses available in ahmedabad only.

Related Questions:
  1. For which courses will I be eligible after scoring 70-75% in board exam of Gujarat board? Which are the courses available in Ahmedabad?
  2. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  3. Can I get engineering admission in Gujarat after scoring 53% overall in Gujarat board? What are the other available courses?
  4. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  5. Pilot training courses after 12th standard: colleges in Gujarat? Selection criteria? Entrance exams?
  6. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  8. How may I pursue medicine after completing my graduation? I didn't take Biology at 10+2
  9. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  10. What can I do to pursue B.A after passing IGNOU 1st year
  11. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  12. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  13. What is the criteria to do CA?
  14. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  15. How may I get application form of in Ahmedabad(gujarat)? I'm in 12th std
  16. Am I eligible for admission in chemical engineering in LD college of engineering Ahmedabad? I have scored 100 marks in JEE and 58% in Gujarat
  17. What should I do to get admission in D.U. as private candidate? -- [New]
  18. Higher studies PG courses after B.Com? Colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
14th April 2013, 10:00 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: For which courses will I be eligible after scoring 70-75% in board exam of Gujarat board? Which are the courses available in Ahmedabad?

Dear Friend,
First thing is that you didn't mentioned the class i.e. is its class 10th or 12th,let it be I will tell both but next time please mention the complete detail so that we should help you easily and to the core.
If you are applying for class 11th it means if you had given 10th board examinations then you can apply for all the stream i.e. Science,Commerce or Arts.

But if you are wishing after class 12th so there is three conditions,

If you are in 12th Science then:
You can go for Engineering since your class 12th examinations is overall good but you should have to give an entrance examinations for that and by your class 12th and entrance exam results you will be getting admissions for all engineering courses.Note you must have opted PCM Subjects in your class 12th for entering in Engineering Field beside this there is no particular choice for optional subjects you can chose any one.
You can also go For Medical if you have PCB Subjects in your class 12th beside this here also you have to give entrance examinations which will be for medical field.
And after all these you can also go for Architecture Field for which Maths is must in your class 12th here you can give entrance exam if you wish.

If you are in 12th Commerce then:
You can apply for CA Course by giving CPT Examinations while other course such as B.Com doesn't involve any entrance exam and you can opt directly.

If you are in 12th Arts then:
There is no need of a particular exam you can apply for any courses which you wish from arts field.

Now Regarding Courses available in Ahmedabad so its not village its one of the known city hence there is no particular you can opt for all of them above.
3rd May 2018, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which courses will I be eligible after scoring 70-75% in board exam of Gujarat board? Which are the courses available in Ahmedabad?

I have scored 78 percent in karnataka board exam what is the best engineering courses should I opt for my future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?