8th June 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks for English Hons in Xaviers Kolkata?

i got 91 in english and bestof 4 sub is also coming to around 92% do i have a chance in english hon in xaviers?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff marks for English Hons to get into St Xaviers College
  2. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  3. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  4. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  5. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  6. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  7. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  8. Date of admission in class 11 Commerce at St.Xavier's Collegiate? Cut off marks required in Madhyamik exam?
  9. Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)? -- [New]
  10. Does St. Xaviers Kolkata offer the course of BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure, duration and requirements of the course?
  11. Cut off marks for english honors in St. Xavier College, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Date of 2nd merit list of St. Xaviers College Kolkata for B.A English Honors?
  13. Where can I get the English Hons form in Kolkata? I have got 81% in English in WBHS and 64% in aggregate
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  15. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  16. Can I get Economics Hons in B.A after scoring 304 marks? Colleges offering Economics Honors without Maths in 12th?
  17. Good Universities for PG in Chemistry? Campus Placements in PG in Chemistry?
  18. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college?
19th June 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off marks for English Hons in Xaviers Kolkata?

What is the cut off % in english hons to get in st.xavier's college?
11th March 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I am expecting 86% in 12th board exams. And want to get admission for B.A. Hons in English in St. Xaviers. Can I get chance?
22nd May 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Do I need to get 45% in minimum in all subjects alongwith 60% in English for applying for Hons. in the same subject?
15th July 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to get admissiom im xaviers for journalism honours. ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?