10th July 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Date of entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering in Terna Engineering College?

what are the entrance exam dates for aeronautical engineering in terna engineering college

Related Questions:
  1. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?
  2. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  3. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  4. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  5. Is it a good choice for me of opting for Hardware and Networking course after completion of MCA course?
  6. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  10. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  11. List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  12. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  13. Any entrance exam for Aeronautical engineering in Ahmadabad?
  14. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  15. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Aided government polytechnic colleges in mumbai?
  17. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
18th November 2011, 10:13 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering in Terna Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the entrance exam dates for aeronautical engineering in terna engineering college
HI,
I am sorry to say that aeronautical engineering course is not present in TERNA ENGINEERING COLLEGE.
The courses present are-
-Electronics and communication Engineering
-Electrical and Electronics
-Computer Science
-Information Technology.
You can chose other college like:-
-IIT, KANPUR
-IIT, MADRAS
-IIT, KHARAGPUR
-ISAT

ALL THE BEST!
19th December 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering in Terna Engineering College?

syallabus,date of exam and centers eligibilty criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?