24th January 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Date of forms for M.Com entrance exam (correspondence and regular)? Syllabus?

I am pursuing b.com (H) and it is my final year. Could you please tell me when will the forms be out for m.com entrance exams both correspondence and regular and what is the syllabus for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus to prepare for DU M.Com entrance test? Date of forms for correspondence and regular?
  2. Date of release of entrance exam of M.Com regular course in DU?
  3. From where to get Mumbai University MCA correspondence entrance exam form? Syllabus and date of entrance exam?
  4. Date of sale of admission forms of M.Com regular course? Is there any criteria where students getting more than 75% can get admission without entrance?
  5. Dates of M.Com entrance exam? Date of sale of forms?
  6. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  7. Which option is best between M.Com regular and M.Com correspondence? What type of preparation should be done for Ph.D? -- [New]
  8. Last date of forms for mcom from DU? syllabus of the exam? from where are the forms available?
  9. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course?
  10. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  11. Which subjects one can take in B.Ed. after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Date of entrance test for admissions to B.Ed correspondence courses? Procedure to apply for the course? Date of entrance exams and admissions to Mumbai University(regular course)?
  13. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  14. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  15. Last date of submission of forms of DU for B.Ed correspondence course? Fee structure of the course?
  16. MCom from DU: Last date of submission and syllabus?
  17. Required age limit to join B.Ed course?
  18. Where to do M.Ed and should I choose correspondence/regular course?
27th January 2011, 12:53 AM
monika bharmoria

Default Re: Date of forms for M.Com entrance exam (correspondence and regular)? Syllabus?

you just need to visit www.du.ac.in .. the notifications for PG courses are yet to come.

for correspondence visit www.sol.du.ac.in
19th March 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of forms for M.Com entrance exam (correspondence and regular)? Syllabus?

m. com any osmania univercity after completng degree last year
18th May 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

please tell me that the criteria for m.com admission has changed or not??????
18th December 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to get m.com enterence syllubus for 2012 .................
whAT i may got
22nd January 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me the syllabus for m.com 2012 and date for form and entrance exam?
17th February 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me the syllabus for m.com entrance test of d.u
1st March 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

last date for submission the entrance form for m.com in du
2nd March 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for m.com enterence forms for the year 2012 in andrapradesh state.
2nd May 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

PLS tell me about the m.com. last date for filling the form.for 2012
15th March 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.com from delhi university upto 45% can i fill form of m.com addmission from correspondence in OBC catagory
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?