14th December 2010, 02:34 PM
manjunathkm

Dates of all government exams and How can I become a lecturer in Government Diploma Colleges?

completed BE.i want all govt exams date and how to get through govt diploma cllg for lecture

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
  2. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  3. How to become a lecturer in government engineering college? What is the salary?
  4. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  6. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  7. How can I get a job of Lecturer in Government Engineering Colleges? Which exam do I have to write? -- [New]
  8. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  9. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do higher study in correspondence mode?
  13. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  14. What to do to become a lecturer or professor in any government colleges after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  16. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  17. Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?
  18. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
29th May 2011, 10:12 PM
venkat741

Default Re: Dates of all government exams and How can I become a lecturer in Government Diploma Colleges?

To know about government examination dates, visit the upsc website regularly. Also for other examinations apart from the examinations conducted by the upsc, keep in touch with employment newspaper regularly.
4th September 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates of all government exams and How can I become a lecturer in Government Diploma Colleges?

im pursuing mba with HR specialization i like to work as lecturer in goverment college what are the steps i need to take?
15th December 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am final year B.Tech student, pls tell me what is the procedure,which is to be follow,to become a lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?