20th June 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

On which day will the NDA I results be announced?

nda-1 result wil be declaring on whch date?..please tell me the day when it will be announced

28th August 2011, 07:54 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On which day will the NDA I results be announced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
nda-1 result wil be declaring on whch date?..please tell me the day when it will be announced
NDA Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was conducted by UPSC Every year - NDA (I) and NDA (II).

>> For this year NDA (I) and NDA (II) Examination was already completed and the Results of NDA (I) Examination was already Announced by the Comission and the result was Availiable in the official website.

>> I hope you have already checked your NDA Results, But if you have not check your Result, then please check the UPSC Official website.

So, please visit the UPSC Official website and Download your NDA (I) Examination Result OR you can also Download your Results from the Given Attachments -

http://upsc.gov.in

Download NDA (I) Results -
Attached Files
File Type: pdf rol.pdf(101.8 KB, 80 views)
28th August 2011, 08:14 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

N.D.A i.e National Defence Academy Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.(N.D.A (I) and N.D.A (II).

Both examination was already successfully completed and the results of N.D.A(I) was already announced in the official.So please visit the official website.

If you are not checked the results.So now visit the official website then check your results of N.D.A Examination.

I am attached the results of National Defence Academy(N.D.A I) Examination.

More details,Visit the official website : www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA I results(2011).pdf(101.8 KB, 42 views)
28th August 2011, 09:27 PM
rana2011
Banned

NDA[National Eligiblity Test] This examination was conducted by UPSC Every year - NDA (I) and NDA (II).

For this year NDA (I) and NDA (II) Examination was already completed and the Results of NDA (I) Examination was already Announced by the Comission and the result was Availiable in the official website.

If you have not check your Result, then please check the UPSC Official website:- http://upsc.gov.in

Thanks!!
21st October 2011, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I gave my result from nda entrance exam august 2011
30th April 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the last date applying for NDA 2 Exam?
16th May 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

when nda result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?