20th August 2012, 07:37 PM
naveenasundaram552

Detailed information about bank exams? What all bank exams a horticulture graduate can write?

I need a detailed information on bank exams.what are all the bank exams a horticulture graduate can able to write?

31st August 2012, 09:33 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about bank exams? What all bank exams a horticulture graduate can write?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenasundaram552 View Post
I need a detailed information on bank exams.what are all the bank exams a horticulture graduate can able to write?
Hey friend,

Details About Bank Exam:

Bank Exam is conducted by various banks and is conducted for candidates to join in for various posts in bank such as the Bank Probationary Officer and the Bank Clerk post.

For joining in these posts the Bank Exams is held as it is conducted as Bank PO and Bank Clerk exam.The main thing to be noticed is that the eligibility criteria has to be satisfied in order to be eligible for writing these exams and they change from Bank-Bank.

Being a Horiculture Graduate you can write the Bank PO exam which is conducted for the post of Bank Probationary Officer.

For writing this exam the qualification needed are that:

## The Nationality standards specifies that you need to be a citizen of India

## The age limit needed for the exam is that you should have 21-30 years of age.

## Education qualification needed for the exam is that you should have completed a degree from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate and this will change from Bank-Bank.

## You need to have known about computers and should have a knowledge on MS Office.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the exam in the respected bank which you are wishing for.

ALL THE BEST
19th February 2013, 05:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about bank exams? What all bank exams a horticulture graduate can write?

Being a graduate, you can apply for all graduate level bank exams. Graduates can apply for P.O jobs in banks. They can also apply for IBPS clerk. Public/private sector banks offer these career opportunities. 12th passed candidates can try for clerical jobs in SBI and private sector banks.
26th May 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Am i enable for po exam with 50%in b.sc. After passed
10th July 2022, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Being an Horticulture student what posting may I get in banking
16th April 2023, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc horticulture now I want to get job in bank what are the books I have to refer sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?