2nd March 2011, 01:50 PM
Kirti Richharia

Details about the best MCA colleges in India? Admission criteria and eligibility requirement?

can you provide me details about best MCA colleges or university in India?? and what is the admission criteria and eligibility requirement?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best MCA colleges in India? Date of availability of forms? Date of entrance exam and the eligibility criteria?
  3. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  4. Names of top 10 MCA colleges in India? Admission criteria in those colleges?
  5. How to take admission in MCA in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and colleges in Chandigarh for MCA?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?
  8. Eligibility criteria for MCA and value after doing it after BE?
  9. Can I take admission directly to MCA 2nd year?
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission in Homeopathic Colleges in India?
  11. Eligibility criteria, Forms availability and entrance exams syllabus to get admission in IIT colleges for MCA -- [New]
  12. MCA Admission in IIT colleges
  13. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA course in DU?
  14. Is there any need of the entrance exam for B.Com honors?
  15. Eligibility criteria and admission process for getting admission in IIT Delhi for MCA?
  16. M.Sc and MCA eligibility of reputed Universities in Delhi NCR
  17. Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission?
  18. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
4th June 2011, 02:11 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the best MCA colleges in India? Admission criteria and eligibility requirement?

There are so many institutions all over India:

Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Bombay

National Institute of technology (NIT) – Trichy

Birla Institute of Technology (BITS) – Ranchi

MN National Institute of Technology – Allahabad

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) - Roorkee

National Institute of Technology (NIT) – Surathkal

Birla Institute of Information technology, Pilani

Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur

Birla Institute of Information technology Ranchi

Vellore Institute of Technology - Vellore

PSG College of Technology – Coimbatore

Pune University

Jawaharlal Nehru university – New Delhi
etc...

for more colleges click on:http://www.indicareer.com/colleges-for-MCA-degree.html

Eligibility criteria for MCA entrance is :-
1) Nationality :- Indian.

2) Educational Qualification :- 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in each of the examinations of :

(i) 12th level with Mathematics and

(ii) bachelor’s degree of full time 3 year duration from a recognized university with any of the subjects -

(a) mathematics
(b) statistics
(c) business mathematics
(d) discrete mathematics
(e) mathematical foundations of computer science
(f) business statistics
(g) computational mathematics
(h) elementary mathematics
(i) elementary statistics .
4th June 2011, 11:42 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Details about the best MCA colleges in India? Admission criteria and eligibility requirement?

the list of colleges for MCA i m sending to you is in ranking order......

list of NIT's...

1. nit trichy
2. nit surathkal
3. nit warangal
4. nit allahbad
5. nit calicut
6. nit bhopal
7. nit durgapur
8. nit kurushetra
9. nit jamshedpur
10. nit raipur.
11. nit agartala

list of iit's....
1. iit mumbai
2. iit roorkee

list of bits...........
1. BITS ranchi
2. BITS pilani
3. BIIT ranchi....

list of other colleges and university...
1. DCE delhi...
2. RIT jamshedpur
3. VIT vallore
4. jawahar univesity. delhi
5. pune university

all the best my friend
16th June 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the best MCA colleges in India? Admission criteria and eligibility requirement?

i am bca final student i want to do mca in national level but in 12th my base commerce in 78% so can i do mca.pls reply
4th November 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a Bca pass out student with 75% and i have secured 52% in I.sc with math. I am so confused to choose the course between mca and b.tech(computer science) for my better carrier. please help me to this.
4th November 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a Bca pass out student with 75% and i have secured 52% in I.sc with math. I am so confused to choose between Mca and B.tech(computer science). Please help me to do this. what should i do for my better carrier And also tell me about best college with eligibility crieteria ?
23rd December 2011, 10:46 PM
arun.potturu

Yes,you are eligible for doing MBA course.To choose college you need to write the entrance exam like MAT,PGECET,CAT and TANCET etc.After qualifying you can choose best college according to the rank.
The best MBA colleges in india are
1.IIIT MADRAS.
2.IIPM.
3.B SCHOOLS.
4.SRM UNIVERSITY.
5.Satyabama university.
6.JNTU University.
For good colleges in india register in the website www.minglebox.com
The candidate should secure minimum 50% percentage in degree.
24th March 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mca by right nw I m doing DOEACC A Level..n I m a arts student..n I have completed BACK degree.. .so provide me some colleges where i can do MCA..after A level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?