28th April 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Details of every stream which can be taken after Intermediate?

I want to get details of every field to which i could prefer after completion of inter with 70./.aproximate in i.p.e im confused in degree ad engeneering please allow me to know more about degree courses as well as engeneering courses

28th April 2015, 04:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of every stream which can be taken after Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get details of every field to which i could prefer after completion of inter with 70./.aproximate in i.p.e im confused in degree ad engeneering please allow me to know more about degree courses as well as engeneering courses
There are so many courses available after 10+2 in which you can make your career. Here I am listing some of the top courses for bachelor's degree but will recommend you to select the stream as per your interest and talent.

1. Engineering and Technical courses.

Most preferred at the present time among majority of candidates. You can appear in JEE exams or state government exams to admission in top colleges or you can even directly admitted to engineering college based upon PCM marks percentage.

There are various streams available like Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil etc.

2. If you want to make your career in defense, you can appear for the NDA/NA entrance exam.

3. You can go for Business Management courses like BBM. Some other courses like BCA, BBA etc.

4. Medical and Journalism courses.

5. Law courses like LLB through CLAT exam.

6. Animation and Designing courses.

7. Aviation courses.

8. Medical courses like MBBS, BDS etc.

9. Pharmacy courses.

10. Bachelor's degree in science or commerce or Humanities etc.

From the above list, select the one which suits you the most.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?