3rd June 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?

please give the details of government aided college of Bed in uttar pradesh also their fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?
  2. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure? I have got 59% in degree and 70% in M.A Economics
  3. Fee structure of government aided ayurveda medical colleges in Kerala?
  4. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the fees structure in government B.Ed college?
  6. Fee structure for 1st PU science in Aided/Unaided colleges in Bangalore
  7. All B.Sc courses fee structure at Bhavans Vivekananda Degree college? What is meant by government aided fees?
  8. Top aided BSW Colleges in Kerala and their fee structure?
  9. Details of government colleges in Bangalore? Names of colleges and their fee structure?
  10. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure?
  11. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee structure for B.Ed course in aided and unaided colleges in Mumbai under Management Quota?
  13. Names of Un-Aided Medical Colleges having Minimum Fee Structure?
  14. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  15. Details about government colleges for MBA non aided colleges?
  16. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  17. Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?
  18. Fee structure and course details for government law colleges? -- [New]
8th June 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?

sir, plzz tell me about govt.colleges in u.p for bed cource.i want to know, am i take addmission in govt.college my categry rank is 18642 and my genral rank is 43462 in u.p JEE. piease reply soon because my councelling is dated on 12.06.2012.give me information on my mob. no-8969115189
12th June 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?

number of b ed government collegs in meerut univercity in up
13th June 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am gunjan gupta plz tell me the adided college fess from b.ed.my rank is 140439
16th September 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am vijay kumar plz tell me NCTE recognise govt. collenges in U.P. and its fee structrure?
3rd December 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ravi kumar i want to know the list of govt. b.ed college in u.p & his fee
3rd December 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know bareilly college bareilly is a govt. college or a private college & how many fee of b.ed course in this college
22nd December 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

how to take addmission in bed college in u.p?
7th February 2013, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Vibhas. I want to know about the criteria of B.Ed. with fee structure.
21st February 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir
sir, plzz tell me about govt.colleges in u.p for bed cource.i want to know, am i take addmission in govt.b-ed-up-what-fee-structure plz me tell in My e-mail ID [email protected]
2nd March 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees stracture is B.Ed Courses
28th May 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

sir
plc tell me about govt collages in u.p b.ed my gen rank25575 9918337297
[email protected]
31st May 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

how many rank recquired for govt. College in u.p. B.ed?
7th June 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz tell me the colleges i ll get at the general rank- 56942 as soon as possible
i shall be highly obliged
8th June 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 10235 , can i get aided of government college in up
12th June 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

plz give me the detail of up bed aided colleges fees.....
12th July 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i need fee strusture in govt. BED COLLAGES AND PRIVATE GOVERMENT APPROVED BED COLLAGE? WHICH ARE THE COLLAGES IN NEAR BY TRICHY AND KANNYAKUMARI DIST.

KUMAR
17th May 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

List of government college in up bed courses...my no..9212904228
4th June 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

how many rank is needed to get government and government aided college in up b.ed . plz do reply on my [email protected]
6th June 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about govt colleges in up for bed and how many seats available in govt colleges.plz quick reply
11th June 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, my rank is 2000 in up b.ed JEE 2014. Can you please give me some outline of all b.ed colleges in UP with their fee structures and which type of college i am likely to get. can you also tell me that which colleges provides non attending courses. my email id is [email protected]
18th June 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i am sushil tiwari.my roll no 57111561 and RG NO is 571105927 .My rank is 32436.sir say me aided college for me.
2nd August 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I NEED A ADMISSION INTO B.ED IN GOVT. OR AIDED OR PRIVATE COLLEGE BUT I COULD WRITTEN THE ENTRANCE TEST. SO PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS AND FEE STRUCTURE ALSO. THANKYOU SIR.
30th April 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir
sir, plzz tell me about govt.colleges near Coimbatore for bed cource.i want to know, am i take addmission in govt.b-ed-up-what-fee-structure plz me tell in My e-mail ID [email protected]
27th May 2017, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir my general rank is 91324 and category rank is 40336 can i able to take seat in government college and please give me fee structure of government, private and aided college.
9th June 2017, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My general rank - 222480
Category Rank - 91314
Can you please tell me that am i selected for government college or not?
if no, then what will i do?
kindly inform me on [email protected]
thanks & Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?