4th August 2011, 04:09 PM

Details regarding doing MS in mechanical engineering from Germany?

i wanna full details about ms in mechanical ....germany'
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  2. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  5. Details regarding doing MS in mechanical engineering from Germany?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  7. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
  8. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  10. How to study in germany after completing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  12. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  14. Is it possible to do MS in Germany after completing B.E. with 69% marks?
  15. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  16. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  17. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  18. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
14th June 2016, 10:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding doing MS in mechanical engineering from Germany?

MS stands for Master of Science. It is a Post-Graduate degree which is available in different streams like engineering, arts, etc.,.

To be eligible to pursue MS Mechanical Engineering in Germany, you must have passed Bachelor's degree course in Mechanical Engineering from a Government recognised university.

To get admission in MS Mechanical Engineering course in German Universities, you must have to appear and get good score in TOEFL or IELTS examinations which tests your English Language Proficiency. You also need to learn German language to study MS in German Universities.

Once, you have appeared and secured good score in TOEFL or IELTS examinations, you should submit your examinations scores to apply for admission to MS Mechanical Engineering course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?