16th May 2012, 09:00 PM
Hitiksha Thakar

Details regarding IATA? Is there any age limit for this course? What are the job opportunities after completing this course? Which are the institutes in Mumbai?

please tell me all the details regarding iata,also is there any age limit for this course?what are the job opportunities after completing this course?i wish to know about institutes in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities for me after passing 12th? Which is the best institute in Hyderabad for IATA?
  2. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  3. What kind of job should I opt after completing IATA foundation course? Should I go for consultant level?
  4. Do IATA makes arrangement for placement or we will be responsible for job ourself?
  5. How to do IATA after completing degree?
  6. Can I join Shipping and Logistics course at an age of 42? What are the opportunities available after completing the course?
  7. What are the opportunities in Tamilnadu after completion of CS course? What is the age limit for joining as a lecturer?
  8. What kind of opportunities are available after completing MSc Astrophysics? What would be the range of salary? Names of institutes offering the course?
  9. What is the age limit to get a job in Corporate after completing ICWA course? Will I get a job at 31 years of age?
  10. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can i join Indian Air Force after Engineering? Details about various institutes? Age-limit to join IAF?
  12. What are the job opportunities after Biotech? I have done MSc Biotech from Mumbai University
  13. Is there any age limit to apply for government college lecturer job? -- [New]
  14. Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?
  15. Job opportunities after completing PhD Environmental science in CSIR institutes?
  16. What is the age limit for OBC caste for government teacher job in Odisha? What is the procedure?
  17. Age limit and government jobs available in Mumbai for the special backward class?
  18. Names of the institutes in Navi Mumbai that I can take after completing electronics course?
14th May 2013, 05:03 PM

Default Re: Details regarding IATA? Is there any age limit for this course? What are the job opportunities after completing this course? Which are the institutes in Mumbai?

Yes, There is age limit for IATA Course. To join IARA you are required more that 35 years of experience.IATA has three Level Career Path Programme
A.Foundation
B.Consultant
C.Stepping into Management.

The candidate should have completed the IATA/UFTAA Foundation Diploma or equivalent training from a reputed institute such as the Diploma in Compact Travel and Tourism with E-ticketing and CRS from IHCTM. The course is also recommended for existing staff of tour operators, consolidators and airlines who have sufficient work experience and are conversant with basic travel agency operational skills.

IATA Institute in Mumbai-

Rashmis transworld Academy
Kuoni Academy
Kaycee Travel Academy

After completing this course there are lot of chances in market.
7th May 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding IATA? Is there any age limit for this course? What are the job opportunities after completing this course? Which are the institutes in Mumbai?

Im seriously confused...im 18 n i have completed my 12th, im really interested in air traffic control services and(or)air safety management....and i would really like to study that course as my graduation...is that possible??...
-Audrey,
Pune,Maharashtra
24th August 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Ma'am, I'm a 33 year old P.U.C passed Arts stream. Am I eligible to enroll for the consultant course?
22nd June 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Am 28 years old btech passed .am I eligible for doing iata course? Is any age limit for pursing iata?
25th June 2018, 01:27 AM
manjira...

IATA is International Air Transport Association which provides consulting and training for many sectors of aviation. It also manages database of taxes for the airlines.

The eligibility criteria to apply for IATA are:-

><The minimum age of the candidates should be minimum 18years and maximum 35 years.

><The candidates should have completed IATA or UFTAA Training or equivalent training from a reputed institute.

><The candidates with experience in tourism and airlines are also eligible to apply.

There are 3 level of Career Path Program:-

>>Foundation
>>Consultant
>>Management.
22nd April 2022, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my age 33 I have iata course I have complete b.sc graduation
7th October 2022, 03:55 PM
aitathane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitiksha Thakar View Post
please tell me all the details regarding iata,also is there any age limit for this course?what are the job opportunities after completing this course?i wish to know about institutes in mumbai
No. There is no age limit to do IATA Courses. There is age limit for the type of job you may apply for. Like Cabin Crew where the age limit is around 25/26 years. Most other courses are knowledge based and have no age limit.

You can find information on IATA Courses here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?