12th December 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Electronics & Communication engineer can apply for AAI?

Hi, i have completed my B.E in Electronic and communication Engineering. So, Can I apply for? Is GATE score compulsory for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  2. When is the exam of AAI(ATC) and AAI(Electronics)? Can I apply for both the exams simultaneously?
  3. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  4. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma Engineer in Allahabad?
  5. Provision of negative marking in AAI-ATC Junior Executive Engineer(E&T) examination
  6. Is there any bank job for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineer?
  7. What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student
  8. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  9. Where to apply for job being Electronics and Communication Engineer?
  10. Can I apply for Electronics related posts in BARC being a Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?
  11. Suggested jobs after PG in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  12. Good fields to do PhD after B.Tech Electronics & Communication?
  13. What is the scope of ECE in India?
  14. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  15. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. Weekend 1 month Internship in Electronics & Communication
  17. IT job as a Fresher for B.E. Electronics & Communication trained at CDAC?
  18. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
12th December 2015, 06:30 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Electronics & Communication engineer can apply for AAI?

To apply for the AAI (Airport Authority of India) exam the candidate must have following:
1) His/Her education qualification as per eligibility criteria with percentage of marks.
2) His/Her Personal Details.
3) Gate Score Card
4) Registration No. of Gate
5) His/Her Scanned Photograph, Signature.

So You can not apply for AAI without GATE score card. GATE Score is compulsory for the exam.
12th December 2015, 06:33 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

To apply for the AAI (Airport Authority of India) exam the candidate must have following:
1) His/Her education qualification as per eligibility criteria with percentage of marks.
2) His/Her Personal Details.
3) Gate Score Card
4) Registration No. of Gate
5) His/Her Scanned Photograph, Signature.

So You can not apply for AAI without GATE score card. GATE Score is compulsory for the exam.
12th December 2015, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i have completed my B.E in Electronic and communication Engineering. So, Can I apply for? Is GATE score compulsory for applying?
You have completed B.E in ECE so you are eligible for AAI exam.

No, GATE score is not necessary for AAI exam.

Educational qualification:-

Full time Bachelor's Degree(3 years) in B.SC with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks

(OR)

Full time Bachelor's degree in Engineering(BE/B.TECH) in Electronics/Telecommunications/IT with minimum 60% marks.

Age Limit:

18 to 27 years

Important dates:-

Online application-14th November 2015
Last date for application 13th December 2015
28th September 2017, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

There are 2 options in the form to fill for branch : electronics and telecommunications. I have B.tech in EC branch. What should i choose ?
30th September 2017, 01:50 PM
srkallinone

Yes. You are eligible to apply for AAI (Airport Authority of India) for the post of Junior Executive - Electronics. As you tell, there are two options in the form, then you should choose electronics first. If there is any box of remark in application, then you can write about your qualification. Still you are confused, then you should apply for Electronics as well as Telecommunication separately. Thus, You have apply for both, but AAI will accept according to their requirement.
7th September 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in PG to become aai atc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?