24th February 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Does BARC campus provide summer training related to Environment Engineering?

plz tell me in barc campus provide any summer training which is related to the environmental engg. my email id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  2. Companies that provide summer internship to Civil Engineering student after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  3. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  4. Where to do summer training and to apply for that? What are the steps to be followed?
  5. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  6. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. How may I apply for summer training in companies related to automobile engineering stream? I have completed B.Tech(auotomobile engineering) 2nd year
  8. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  9. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. Companies offering summer trainings for m.tech students in environment engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  12. Procedure for doing 4 weeks training related to Aeronautical engineering?
  13. Online knowledge about summer training in a company?
  14. What is the difference between Implant training and Summer training?
  15. How to do summer training near vadodara, Gujarat? I am a EC engineering student
  16. Which are the companies related to electrical engineering which give summer training
  17. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  18. Does BHEL, TCS and Airtel company provide 6 months summer training?
24th March 2011, 10:01 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does BARC campus provide summer training related to Environment Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tell me in barc campus provide any summer training which is related to the environmental engg. my email id- [email protected]
Dear friend yes you can do summer trainng in BARC campus...........

but first you make one letter from your college training and placement department and send that letter to BARC and then..............

they can reply to you within 7-15 days then you can go summer-training in this campus..........
12th July 2011, 06:49 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does BARC campus provide summer training related to Environment Engineering?

Dear friend,
Yes BARC campus provide summer trianing on Enviromental engineering.But it take majority of students from 3rd year and final year students.
To get trianing you have to send them recommendation letter from your college trianing and placement department and also attached your CV with it.

According to your CV only they shortlist candidate and declare result on their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?