20th January 2018, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Domicile or Residence, which certificate is required for admission in Class 11th in Maharashtra?

My Daughter is born in Indore and studied in Pune. Which type of Certificate is required to get admission in class 11 standard in Maharashtra either Domicile or Residence certificate or she requires both of them?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Domicile Certificate and Residence Certificate are same or not?
  2. Procedure to get fresh admission in 11th and 12th?
  3. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get domicile certificate for further studies in Maharashtra?
  5. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  6. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  7. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  8. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  9. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  10. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  11. What is the validity period of a Domicile or Residence Certificate in Punjab?
  12. What is the difference between residence certificate and domicile certificate?
  13. Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra?
  14. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  15. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  16. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  17. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  18. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
23rd January 2018, 06:00 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Domicile or Residence, which certificate is required for admission in Class 11th in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My Daughter is born in Indore and studied in Pune. Which type of Certificate is required to get admission in class 11 standard in Maharashtra either Domicile or Residence certificate or she requires both of them?
Following is the important list of required documents for the 11th class admission in Maharashtra :-

- Mark-Sheet 10th/12th.

- School Leaving Certificate.

- Caste Certificate.

- Non Creamy Layer Certificate.

- Caste Validity Certificate.

- Domicile Certificate.
25th January 2018, 02:23 AM
Vikasjhacds

Default Re: Domicile or Residence, which certificate is required for admission in Class 11th in Maharashtra?

After passing 10th from Pune, Maharashtra you no need to show any document for admission in class 11th.

For admission in class 11th you have to show

10th class marksheet
Transfer certificate
Passing certificate of 10th class
Migration certificate of 10th class
30th July 2020, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Do I need a domicile certificate for 11th class admission if my son has studied in Pune
1st August 2020, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

which documents required for 11th standard admission in mumbai of a girl born in mumbai
18th March 2023, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has completed 10th ICSE in Goa. Can she apply for 11 th std admission in Pune or Maharashtra colleges ?
23rd May 2023, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do I need a domicile certificate for 11th class admission if my son has studied in Pune
No you don't required if you are from open cast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?