25th April 2018, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in APSET for a candidate of Hyderabad? Cost of application?

Dear friends, I want to apply in APSET. I live in Hyderabad and would like to know that I can apply for this APSET or not? Kindly let me know the application fee cost also. Thank you!

13th May 2018, 11:18 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in APSET for a candidate of Hyderabad? Cost of application?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for APSET Examination:

In order to apply for APSET Examination, you are required to first meet the basic eligibility criteria.

>> In order to be eligible for this Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test that is conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam you are required to meet the following eligibility criteria. You must have passed Master's Degree or its equivalent examination with minimum 55% marks in qualifying examination. The minimum percentage required for reserved category candidates is 50% marks in order to be eligible.

>> There is no upper age limit for applying for this Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test.

Click here for Eligibility Criteria

Cost of Application:

@ For OC category candidates - Rs.1000/- and Service Charges

@ For BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E category candidates - Rs.800/- and Service Charges

@ For SC/ ST/ PH/ HI/ VH category candidates - Rs.500/- and Service Charges

Click here for Registration Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?