25th April 2018, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MA(Hindi) in JNU?

Hi friends, I am studying BA in Hindi course. After completing my BA, I want to do MA in JNU. Can you please let me know what entrance exam I have to give for studying MA with same stream in this university? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material for the exam?
  2. Steps for preparation of JNU PhD entrance exam?
  3. How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?
  4. Entrance exam of MA Geography in JNU
  5. Procedure for biotechnology common entrance exam of jnu
  6. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for JNU PhD(Biotechnology) entrance exam?
  7. What is the eligibility requirement to study B.A Politics in JNU?
  8. Entrance exam available to study MA(Hindi) in JNU? -- [New]
  9. When the notification of JNU Ph.D entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of Ph.D entrance exam? Is Ph.D in Economics offered by JNU?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Biotechnology/Zoology) in DU/JNU?
  11. Study material for the entrance exam of MSc Environmental Science course of JNU?
  12. Am I eligible to get a seat for electrical and electronics in JNTU after scoring 376 in GATE?
  13. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam? Sample question papers of JNU entrance for Biotechnology?
  14. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  15. Syllabus and study materials for preparation of JNU PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  16. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
  17. JNU English (Entrance) Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is masters in Psychology available in JNU? Syllabus of the entrance?
13th May 2018, 11:30 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MA(Hindi) in JNU?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue MA in Hindi in JNU;

In order to pursue MA in Hindi course in Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi you are required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

>> You must have secured 12th Class with minimum 45% marks in order to be eligible.

>> To be eligible for pursuing this MA in Hindi course, you must have successfully qualified in JNUEEE Entrance Examination which is conducted by this university.

>> Hence, admission is basically based on the rank or score secured in the entrance examination that is conducted by the University.

>> Duration of the course - 2 years

Ph. No: 011 2674 2575
https://www.jnu.ac.in/main/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?