8th January 2018, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Nursing and other related courses?

Can I qualify to take Nursing having scored a C+ in Kiswahili, C- in English, B- in Chemistry and Math? If not, than what other related course I can choose to study further?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the specialization courses available after completing BSc Nursing related courses?
  3. List of colleges in Gorakhpur offering B.Sc or Diploma courses in Nursing and their admission criteria and eligibility conditions -- [New]
  4. Which courses I can pursue to enhance my skills while working in a government job?
  5. Clinical related Master's courses for Nursing graduate?
  6. Which are the correspondence courses related to BSc Nursing?
  7. Can I pursue B.Com hons with CS? Are both courses related to each other? Is there any difference?
  8. Any specialized short term course is there in Nursing?
  9. What are the career opportunities after completing intermediate (BIPC)?
  10. Courses related to Nursing offered in foreign countries for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  12. Which courses are available in Assam that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Nursing from Assam Government College? How can I apply for admission?
  13. What is the eligibility of B.SC nursing for GNM student?
  14. Details of electrical and electronics engineering related PG Diploma courses and their eligibility criteria?
  15. How to pursue higher education in Nursing? I have completed GNM Nursing from Apollo Nursing
  16. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Nursing course after completing B.Sc nursing without any experience? Which is the best College in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for pursuing M.Sc Nursing course?
  17. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Education for M.Sc(Nursing) postgraduate?
  18. Courses available to study for Nursing graduate except M.Sc(Nursing)?
17th January 2018, 09:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Nursing and other related courses?

To be eligible to pursue Nursing or any other related courses, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have not pursued Biology subject in your 12th standard, so, you are not eligible to pursue Nursing or any other related courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?