29th September 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirement to join M.E CSE part time?

eligibility and requirement for joining in M.E-CSE part time...pelase tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and requirement to join in M.E CSE?
  2. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do part time ME course being a candidate pursuing BE in CSE? Does TANCET a good choice for this?
  3. Procedure to do part time M.E in Coimbatore? I have completed B.E CSE
  4. Will I get a seat in part time M.E CSE course in Anna University after scoring 32.89 in TANCET? What is the semester fee and duration of the course?
  5. List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?
  6. What is the eligibility requirement for B.E degree? I am doing B.E CSE
  7. Universities offering B.Tech(CSE) part time and distance?
  8. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  9. How to do part time Ph.D in pharmaceutics? What is the requirement? -- [New]
  10. Can I do MBA course as part time after passing B.Tech CSE?
  11. Can i do a part time job while doing B.Tech CSE from IIT Patna?
  12. Is it possible to join CSE with 1058 rank in VITMEE? Which is better for a B.Tech CSE guy between M.Tech (CSE/IT) and job?
  13. Eligibility to join M.Tech. CSE in Tamilnadu based on B.tech percentage and CGPS score -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What college can I get for M.E CSE after scoring 37.876 in TANCET? Can I get a government or affiliated college? In which college the part time B.E CSE is available?
  15. How to do M.E in Anna University as part time? I have completed B.E CSE with 82%
  16. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  17. How to join Ph.D in part time after completing M.A, M.Phil in Tamil? Procedure to join Ph.D? Which colleges give part time Ph.D?
  18. From where should I pursue M.E CSE course?
12th October 2016, 08:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirement to join M.E CSE part time?

1. M.E stands for Master of Engineering. AICTE which stands for All India Council for Technical Education has not approved distance or part time Master of Technology or Master of Engineering. It is not valid for any government job or any research projects or studies.

2. The eligibility criteria for M.E is that candidate must have done bachelor of engineering or technology from a recognized board. Final year B.E/ B.Tech candidates are also eligible for M.E course.

3. The entrance exam for regular Master of Engineering course is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE is conducted by IIT or IISC every year. GATE qualified candidates are given stipend for pursuing Master of Engineering course. You must apply for GATE exam to get admission in M.E course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?