3rd October 2012, 12:02 AM
tapesh jain

How to do summer training in BHEL if I am in 4th year of Jagannath University Jaipur

I am 4th year(B.A.LL.B) student of Jagannath University, jaipur in school of law. i want to do a summer training in BHEL for at least 3 or 4 weeks. I don't have any contacts in BHEL. So please tell me ,how can i apply for it and what is the procedure?

12th October 2016, 08:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer training in BHEL if I am in 4th year of Jagannath University Jaipur

1. The application forms for summer training for candidates of different disciplines in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited is released in month of March to April. You can apply for summer training either in offline or online mode depending upon your convenience. Online application for summer training is done at official website of BHEL.

2. You will have to submit documents like summer training letter from your institute, academic marksheets of previous semester, proof of address, accidental life insurance etc. Without any contact in BHEL it is very difficult to get training slot in BHEL. Reference plays a vital role in getting training slot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?