8th April 2010, 03:10 PM
aanurag

Entrance Exam for Direction course at FTII after 12th? syllabus and books for this course?

Hello. I am 12th passed student. I want to give entrance exam for Direction this year so plz give me some information about the syllabus for exam? And even the name of the books

9th April 2010, 12:32 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance Exam for Direction course at FTII after 12th? syllabus and books for this course?

the entrance exam details can be obtained from kadambarifoundation.com/yahoo.../FTII_Entrance_Exam.14140637.pdf
9th April 2010, 01:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance Exam for Direction course at FTII after 12th? syllabus and books for this course?

dear friend
The Entrance Examination for all the courses
will be held on 01/08/2010 (Sunday) and the
the entrance test totally depends on your mental ability.
they check whether u r seriously interested in doing this
course or doing it for a certificate. you should know a bit of
history in film making, and current affairs. you wil not find any
specific book to pass this entrance test...........

all the best........
9th April 2010, 10:18 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

The Film & Television Institute of India is a premier institute situated in Pune. This institute was established in 1960 to train professionals in the film industry by offering programs related to film production.

the details like syllabus and exam pattern will be provided to you when you apply for the exam .......it will be given to you in the information booklet.......

further if you want to ant thing about the exam schedule and other such queries you can write to them or contact them at :-

Tel No.: +91 - 020- 25431817 / 25433016 / 25430017
E-mail: Tutorial Section: [email protected]

Short Courses: [email protected]

Computer Section: [email protected]

best of luck
10th April 2010, 02:20 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
you can get the syllabus and other details from the following websites.......
www.edqna.com/q/4791-syllabus+ftii+pune+entrance+exam.aspx

sawaal.ibibo.com/.../where-should-get-ftii-entrance-exam-pattern-1092660.html

www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-28017422_ITM

good luck
19th April 2010, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

how 2 apply? n when will b next exam?
3rd May 2010, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

tips for film direction
4th May 2010, 04:33 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
there are many website which gives you a lot of tips in film direction some of them are :-

http://filmdirectingtips.com/

http://www.wildsound-filmmaking-feedback-events.com/directing-a-film.html

http://filmaking-yoimayai.blogspot.com/2007/11/film-directing-tips_28.html

http://actioncutprint.com/

best of luck
12th May 2010, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

isnt there a 1 yr course in film direction in ftii?
14th May 2010, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a chance after 12?
24th May 2010, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
how i can coming into bollywood ?
27th May 2010, 01:14 PM
ahok

can u please furnish me details about the entrance exam for the direction course in ftii.
8th June 2010, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

hi! i want to join ftii...but i have been told that i should have atleast bachelor's degree in order to do so...i wish to join it directly after my 12th in 2011....can i do so? and if yes how?
23rd June 2010, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

hi plz if any one hav any meterial for PG DIPLOMA(DIRECTION)? PLZ send to this mail: [email protected].
your frndly L@><(v)@.
6th July 2010, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

if any one have the matter how to prepare for entrance exam for ftii in direction 3 year please send to
[email protected]
22nd September 2010, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus for direction course
23rd September 2010, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

hai ..........., i want to ftii entrence exam for 3 years in direction clorce . tell me about the books and tell me where i got the books.
1st October 2010, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how can i go for it after my 12th please tell me i really want to do dis only pleasse tell me please my id is [email protected] me all d information on dis please
27th October 2010, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

hi give me the details about cinematographer
7th December 2010, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

wat is the difference between 3 years of direction course in movies n television n one year of direction coures in television...
i wan to become a movie director..but 3years i cant spend ..so one year direction in telvision course can help me to direct movies?
12th December 2010, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

der is no institution in dis world which ll make u a good director...............,itz 1ly u
13th December 2010, 08:11 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

u can search for the book on FTII exam in the book store or u can even search on the google search engine.......and even the sylabus u can get from these places
best u can ask from some student who r there in FTII,,,,,
22nd December 2010, 12:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by aanurag View Post
Hello. I am 12th passed student. I want to give entrance exam for Direction this year so plz give me some information about the syllabus for exam? And even the name of the books
There are many degree level filmmaking courses offered by FTII. Students are required to give a written exam as to join this course. This entrance test checks the student’s mental ability and their dedication towards the course. The students are required to know a bit about the history of films, current affairs etc. There may not be specific books available for this test preparation. Please visit the official website for more information.
13th September 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

is there any nessessary to join only at ftii to become a perfect director inorder to create excellent shots. the reason is lack of money and distance. i want to make sure that i am not spoil. just help me to take right disicion. TINS
18th November 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Hiiii.
I am 12th passed student. I want to give entrance exam for film editing after 2 year so plz give me some information about the syllabus for exam? And even the name of the books....plzzz
mayur malviya
mp india
mo. 09753110609
4th January 2012, 05:19 PM
dafilmschool

Location: Plot No C-3, Street No-11, MIDC,, Mumbai (Bombay), India 400093

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hiiii.
I am 12th passed student. I want to give entrance exam for film editing after 2 year so plz give me some information about the syllabus for exam? And even the name of the books....plzzz
mayur malviya
mp india
mo. 09753110609
Hi Mayur,

You can check out the question papers from here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/question-papers/
They're the best study material.

Regards,
Digital Academy - The Film School
23rd January 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th(math) passed student and want to take admission in cinematography. Please, suggest me about syllabus and books for entrance exam.

RAVIR GUPTA. (BIHAR)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?