18th July 2011, 12:08 PM
B.Karun

Which are the entrance exams for MS in Germany after B.Tech in Biotechnology in India?

What is the entrance exam for M.S in Germany after B.Tech in biotechnology in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  2. Eligibility and entrance exam for MS in Germany after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering in India?
  3. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Criteria and qualifications for applying entrance exams in Germany? -- [New]
  5. Percentage required to get into Masters in Germany after B.Tech Biotechnology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  6. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  7. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  8. What is the criteria and qualifications required for applying entrance exams in Germany?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  10. List of top universities in Germany for doing MS in Biotechnology?
  11. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  12. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  13. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  14. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  15. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  16. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  17. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  18. How should I appear for Biotechnology entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
12th February 2016, 09:17 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams for MS in Germany after B.Tech in Biotechnology in India?

You need to appear for GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examination.
These are the two Entrance Examinations that you need to crack to be eligible for the course of MS in Germany for the course of Biotechnology.
The score in these two Entrance Examinations will determine the University that you will be eligible to study in.
So make sure that you start your preparation from now on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?