6th December 2011, 10:29 AM
Govindakhindre

Which exam I have qualify first to study MS (mechanical) in Germany?

Is there any scholership? How much it will be?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. Which exam I have qualify first to study MS (mechanical) in Germany?
  3. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  4. How to study B.E in Germany after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  6. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? -- [New]
  8. How to study in Germany after studying B.Tech in mechanical
  9. How to study in germany after completing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  11. Which exam do I have to write for MS after completion of B.Tech? Which universities are good to study in Germany?
  12. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  13. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  14. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  15. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  16. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  17. MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?
  18. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
28th May 2017, 10:24 AM
civilian123

Thumbs up Re: Which exam I have qualify first to study MS (mechanical) in Germany?

Hi,
You must have a BE mechanical Engineering degree from a good college & must have a good aggregate. For Germany, IELTS is enough. This exam is used to test the English language proficiency.
IELTS- 6-7 is good score.

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?