31st March 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?

1) kindly give me the top 10 universities in germany for studying ms after completing b.e. Mechanical .
2) what are the eligibility for admission to study ms in germany.
3) what will approximate tution fees and hostel fees to study ms in germay.
4) is there any scholarship given to study ms in germany.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  2. List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?
  3. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  4. Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?
  5. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  7. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  10. List of top universities in Germany for doing MS in Biotechnology?
  11. Loan for SC/ST to study MS in Abroad?
  12. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  13. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  14. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  15. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  17. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  18. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
14th December 2017, 04:06 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?

*These are the top universities in Germany offering MS courses:-
> Technische University Munchen
> Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg
> Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munchen
> Kit, Karlsruher Institut Fur Technologie
> Freie University Berlin
> Humboldt-University Zu Berlin
> University Freiburg
> Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen - RWTH Aachen University
> Georg-August-University Gottingen
> Eberhard Karls University Tubingen

*Eligibility criteria for admission in MS:-
> You should have 7.5 cgpa in your B.E. Mechanical.
> You need to appear for English Language Proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL.
> You should have two Letters of Recommendation.
> You need to appear for GRE examination.

*Total Tuition fee for MS in Germany is approx 18,000 EUR (13,68,250 INR)
*you need to spend at least 750-850 EUR per month for living expenses in Germany.

*The DAAD provide a broad variety of scholarship program for international students. You can go through the official website of DAAD for Scholarship i.e. https://www.daad.de/en/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?