17th December 2011, 01:27 PM
sona tripathi

Exam schedule and last date to fill up forms for B.Com in CSGM university through private?

can u tell me when will b.com exam held in csgm univercity and what is the last date of the form b.com private
please send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
19th November 2019, 12:09 PM
snmmemorial

Default Re: Exam schedule and last date to fill up forms for B.Com in CSGM university through private?

Hello everyone, my aim is to become a Chartered Accountant I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard. I have taken Commerce.
19th November 2019, 12:15 PM
snmmemorial

Default Re: Exam schedule and last date to fill up forms for B.Com in CSGM university through private?

Hello everyone, my aim is to become a Chartered Accountant I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard. I have taken Commerce.
19th November 2019, 12:20 PM
snmmemorial

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?