5th February 2012, 04:42 PM
Milli patel

Which Exams I should give to become Deputy Collector in this year? Procedure to appear for these Exams?

i had already completed graduation (B Com.)...at nw i continue to study ICWA inter... so how n wt cn i give exams for deputy collector in ths year...wt will be process for exams?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a deputy collector after completion of BMS graduation course? -- [New]
  2. How can a B.Com graduate apply for deputy collector? What's the procedure to apply for the same through I.A.S exam?
  3. What are the roles and responsibilities of a Deputy Collector in Tamil nadu? What are the preferable books for TNPSC Group-I exam?
  4. What is the role of a deputy collector? What is the eligibility criteria to become a deputy collector in Tamilnadu?
  5. What is the eligibility for TNPSC Group 1 exam? I am a B.Tech final year student
  6. What are the qualifications to become a Collector?
  7. How to become a deputy collector in Tamilnadu?
  8. Procedure to apply for deputy collector exam? What is the date of notification?
  9. Which exams to give after 12th to become a Doctor? Can I give exams of other states? Procedure for writing the exam?
  10. After 12th how can I become a Deputy Collector? How to prepare for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Information regarding the date of upcoming exam for the position of Deputy Collector?
  12. What is the age limit for deputy collector?
  13. What is the qualification for a collector? Which exams we have to write?
  14. What are the responsibilities of a Deputy Collector? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Academic qualifications required for becoming a Deputy Collector? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility to become Deputy Collector in Tamilnadu?
  17. Can I give the exam of Deputy Collector Class I after completing graduation in Arts faculty by taking politics subject
  18. What is the age limit for deputy collector? How many attempts are allowed?
14th July 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Exams I should give to become Deputy Collector in this year? Procedure to appear for these Exams?

Which Exams I should give to become Deputy Collector in this year? Procedure to appear for these Exams?
14th July 2012, 08:04 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Exams I should give to become Deputy Collector in this year? Procedure to appear for these Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hello

IAS(Indian administrative services) exam is held every year.this exam is conducted by the U.P.S.C (Union public service commission).for every exam there is an eligibility criteria which candidates needs to fulfill to be eligible for that particular exam.

one needs to be Eligible to write this exam hence the criteria is given below:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

-the candidates are required to be atleast graduate from a recognized university.

-the age limit is 21 to 28 years for general candidates

-for SC/ST there is a relaxation of further 5 years as far as age is concerned.

-for OBC'S-there ia a 3 years relaxation.

no.of attempts

~for general-4 attempts

~for OBC-7 attempts

~FOr SC/ST-UN-limited chances within age lim8t

selection proces

>>preliminary exam

>>mains exam

>>interview
all marks have specific weightage and then total score is added

hope this helped............

for more visit:::::CLICK HERE

with regards
roknits
14th July 2012, 10:11 PM
samatha89
Member+

The selection to APPSC Group I posts will be based on the APPSC Group 1 Exam Scheme and Syllabus.

1. The applicants will be subjected to a Screening Test ( Objective Type ) for the purpose of admitting them to the Main ( Written ) Andhra Pradesh PSC Examination 2012 ( Conventional Type ). Only such of the applicants who are admitted to Main ( Written ) APPSC Group I Examination will be subjected to the process of Selection.

2. The selection of candidates for APPSC appointment to the APPSC Group 1 posts will be made in two successive stages viz., (1) APPSC Group I Written Examination 2012 and (2) Oral Test in the shape of an AP Public Service Commission Interview 2012.

3. The selection to the posts will be based on merit after the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Written Examination and Oral marks taken together, duly taking into account the post preferences and other eligibility criteria. In case of Posts / Services having Multi – Zones / Zones, Selection will be considered as per preferences exercised.2. The APPSC Group I Main ( Conventional Type ) Examination will be held at the following Five Centres only.

Hyderabad
Visakhapatnam
Vijayawada
Tirupati
Warangal.

3. Dates for AP Public Service Commission Group 1 Written Examination will be announced later through website and News Papers hence Applicants are requested to remain alert in this regard.

4. Applicants should choose only one of the above centres. Centre once chosen shall be final. The Commission, however reserves the right to allot candidates to any centre other than the centre chosen by the applicant or abolish a centre and or to create a new centre for administrative reasons.

5. Applicants must indicate the centres for both Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 Screening Test & Main ( Conventional Type ) APPSC Group I Written Examination in the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Job Application Form.

6. The Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Screening Test is likely to be held on 27.05.2012.

7. The APPSC Group 1 Main Examination is likely to be held from 03.10.2012.
14th July 2012, 10:33 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...
AS you are interested to became collector for this you have to apply for Civil Service Exam..
The details eligibility criteria for this exam are as follows....

The exam pattern & list of optional subjects .

For more details visit official website of UPSC.
http://www.upsc.gov.n

Good luck............
21st May 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I've competed bsc...what should i've to do to become collector tell me from starting
27th July 2017, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Please, tell me the name of the exam in which I want to become a deputy collector.and what is the main difference between collector and district collector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?