31st May 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for doing 2 year MBA in FMS college in Delhi?

fee for doing two year mba in fms college in delhi..please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Guidance to appear for CAT Exam to get admission for MBA in FMS, Delhi?
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  4. What should I do to study MBA in FMS, Delhi University?
  5. Best MBA government colleges in Delhi and Ghaziabad? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi? -- [New]
  7. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  8. How much marks are required in class 10th to pursue MBA from FMS?
  9. How to do MBA from IIM from Indian Colleges? What is the fee structure for the course?
  10. FMS Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Date of Entrance Exam for part time MBA course of FMS Delhi?
  12. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  13. Can I get admission in FMS Delhi University after doing graduation from IHM
  14. Question papers for Part Time MBA in FMS
  15. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  16. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  17. Fee structure for 2 years MBA course from Maharshi Dayanand College?
  18. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
28th April 2015, 12:00 PM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: Fee structure for doing 2 year MBA in FMS college in Delhi?

Hi,
If you want to complete your master of business administration (MBA) course in the faculty of management studies (FMS) college of Delhi at a cheaper fee then let me tell you that you can easily manage the fees for the entire course.
It is very much affordable. The tuition fee for a full time 2 year course in this field is worth Rs. 10,480 each year. The annual fee is Rs. 50,000 which can be paid in installments. Hope this is convincing.
Thanks
swarnali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?