4th December 2011, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure and Duration for Testing course after completion of BCA? What will be the scope of this course?

sir i am a student of BCA final year from University of Rajasthan and wants to do testing after BCA, please tell me about this , fee , time duration , scope and institutes.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  2. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  3. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  4. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
  5. Which is the course of Pathology(Blood Testing)? What is the eligibility for the course? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure and scope of CS course? Duration of this course?
  7. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  8. Is it possible to study BCA course after completion of B.Com? How much is the fee structure of the course? -- [New]
  9. Fee structure for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. BCA Correspondence Course Details: Fee Structure, Timings and Course Duration?
  11. Duration of CS course after completion of M.Com? Fee structure for this course? How many months of training is required for this course? Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  12. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  13. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  14. BCA Fee details, duration and eligibility criteria? Significance of scoring high marks in Maths?
  15. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure?
  16. CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs?
  17. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  18. Possibility of admission in MBA IT after BCA? Fee structure and scope in this field?
18th June 2012, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and Duration for Testing course after completion of BCA? What will be the scope of this course?

sir my name is samim. I am a bca student from unnamaly univercity. So my question is
how mauch amaout in bca crose.
28th July 2013, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and Duration for Testing course after completion of BCA? What will be the scope of this course?

sir i am a arts student I have passed hs examination with 61% mark. So sir I want to know that am I eligible for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?