6th November 2011, 02:01 AM
Meghana Gudapati

How to prepare for placements while in 3rd semester CS&E?

now i am in 3rd sem cs&e..how i have to prepare from now itself for placements

6th November 2011, 09:15 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for placements while in 3rd semester CS&E?

Its a good thing to prepare for Campus Placements from the 3rd semester of your Engineering course itself. Because if the candidate did not get job in on campus placements or by the time he complete his B.Tech course, the it is being difficult for the candidates to get job in outside market.

As a part of preparation, be strong enough in Aptitude, General English and Reasoning too.

Some questions will be aksed on these aspects in the written test.

Develop knowledge on programming languages. Try to be strong enough in at least one programming language.

Practice previous year Question Papers of various companies and before that know the eligibility criteria and selection procedue of those companies.

Attend for on campus and off campus placements as and when they take place.Simultaneoulsy don't ignore your academics.

Because if you are not a career 60 candidate, you are not eligible to appear for most of the campus placements.

Choose a list of companies which you are interested to get job opportunities and keep surfing the official websites of those companies to know regarding job openings.
6th November 2011, 01:28 PM
sathish0038

hello friend,

This is the right time to prepare for the placements and i am giving some suggestions to you.
1.first of all you have the strong knowledge about the programming languages.
2.Reasoning and aptitude Test .You should have aware for these two.
3.your core is CSE you choose programming side.

If any off campus recruitment drive conducted then you should participate for the off campus so that you get much clarity about the interviews.

If you get or not participation is most important for the interviews.

According to my knowledge you should aware for the Arithmetic Reasoning, Aptitude,

The main important thing is communication.If you have good communication you get the job easily.
all the best.
6th November 2011, 02:05 PM
sant8055

Most companies conduct an aptitude test for recruiting suitable candidates. As part of it they are required to attempt questions in areas like Maths, Verbal ability and also logical reasoning. It is a must that the candidate have a good score in the same. You could purchase books for this from the market. There are various CAT and Bank PO exam preparation books which will be very useful for this purpose.
21st January 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i m pursuing b.tech in elec. And instrumentation engg.
Currently in 3rd year,i need some ideas for forthcoming placements,also suggest me some good companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?