16th April 2012, 04:58 PM
suman chaurasia

Fee structure for MBA and how to get admission through an entrance exam?

will u plz tell me the fee structure for M.B.A and how we get admission?through which enterance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam and fee structure to get admission in MBA in VIT?
  2. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  3. Fee structure for MBA and how to get admission through an entrance exam?
  4. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  5. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  6. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  7. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  8. How to get admission in MBA?
  9. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
  10. Any entrance exam for admission in distance learning of MBA from Symbiosis University? Fee structure for the same?
  11. How to get admission for External MBA course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure for MBA in IIM B?
  14. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  15. Requirements for admission and fee structure of MBA and M.Tech in LPU?
  16. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  17. Last 5 years Openmat solved question papers?
  18. On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA?
16th April 2012, 06:08 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for MBA and how to get admission through an entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman chaurasia View Post
will u plz tell me the fee structure for M.B.A and how we get admission?through which enterance exam
MBA FEE STRUCTURE

The total fees for MBA varies from college to college. IIMs are known as the best B-Schools in India. They are Government Institutions. And the fees in IIMs are the highest among all other colleges in India.

The total fee for institutes like IIM is around 15 lacs.

The total fee for institutes like XLRI, FMS is 5 to 8 lacs.

The total fee for other institutes are 2 to 6 lacs.

HOW TO GET ADMISSION

The minimum educational qualification to get admission in MBA is a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university. There is no age limit.
You can do MBA in regular basis or in correspondence. For regular, You have to give MBA entrance exams. There are many entrance exams in India for MBA. After cracking those exams, you will get to admit in the colleges on the basis of the percentage obtained in those exams.

ENTRANCE EXAMS

There are various entrance exams for MBA. here is the list:

CAT(Common Admission Test by IIMs): Eligibility: graduation with minimum 50%. You have to score above 90% in CAT to get admission in IIMs.

Other entrance exams which does not require 50% in graduation are given below. They only need a pass in Graduation from a recognized university.

MAT(Management Aptitude Test by AIMA)

XAT(MBA Entrance Test by XLRI Jamshedpur)

JMET(Joint Management Entrance Test by IITs)

SNAP[Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)]

ATMA(AIMS Test for Management Admission)

MAH-CET(Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test)

FMS Delhi University Entrance Test Faculty of Management Studies

IGNOU OPENMAT - Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Admission Test

IBSAT - ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test.

The Entrance exam will be of 150 minutes duration comprising of 200 objective type questions.

Questions will be from the following sections:

Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension,
Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning

There is no negative marking.
16th April 2012, 08:32 PM
vinayaga2012

Thumbs up Re: Fee structure for MBA and how to get admission through an entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman chaurasia View Post

Dear Suman
There are various fees structure available for doing a mba course so Each and Every Colleges the fees would be defered so the minimum fees for studying MBA course is 4,50,000 (4Lakh50thousand)

Admission Procedure
1.Write CAT/MAT/XAT Exam
2.Apply The colleges Through the above anyone exam Scorecard
3.The college Conduct Some Selection Procedure like ( WrittenTest. GD,Personal Interview) do well
ALL THE BEST

Thanks
Vinayaga
16th April 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MBA and how to get admission through an entrance exam?

I have passed 2pcm with 68%, plz tell me can i do b.sc. In particular subject like chemestry, give me rply on [email protected]
11th August 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Fr addimission in m.b.a hw many sem importent and if we have 2carry over we can addimission in IIM
2nd December 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the fee structure of MBA in various top colleges in India.If i get top rank in CAT ,then also the fee will be same in these colleges?? let me know the fee structure with respect to CAT rank..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?