25th February 2017, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure to study Hotel Management course to become a Chef? List of colleges for it in Agra?

Sir, I am from middle class family and I want to know the fee structure to study Hotel Management course to become a Chef? List of colleges for it in Agra?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in India to study Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel Management with fee structure
  2. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  3. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  4. Is Maths compulsory for pursuing Hotel Management (Chef)?
  5. Can i directly become a Chef after B.Com with Hotel Management?
  6. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  7. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course? How many subjects are there in the course?
  9. Which are the colleges in Maharashtra for Hotel Management? What is the fee structure?
  10. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  11. List of colleges with low fee structure offering MBA in Bangalore? Details of HR, Finance and Hotel Management specializations?
  12. List of best hotel management colleges in India? What's the fee structure?
  13. Duration and Fee structure for Hotel Management course? List of Colleges offering this course with good Placements?
  14. What is the hotel management fee structure?
  15. What is the fee structure of Hotel Management? Which are the colleges and what is the requirement for hotel management?
  16. Fee structure for MBA in Hotel Management in Bangalore and scope for girls in this sector?
  17. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  18. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
10th July 2017, 07:34 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Fee structure to study Hotel Management course to become a Chef? List of colleges for it in Agra?

List of Hotel Management colleges in Agra

Amity Directorate of Distance and Online Education, Amity University
Agra
Total Fees (INR)
1.37 Lakh

Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences
Agra
Total Fees (INR)

Sai Nath Group of Education
Agra

Heritage Institute of Hotel & Tourism
Agra

Dr. MPS Group College of Hotel Management
Agra
Total Fees (INR)

Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University- Khandari
Agra

AIHM Institute of Hotel Management
Agra

Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University- Khandari
Agra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?