6th July 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?

Respected Sir/madam:Iam bpharm degree holder. I am interested to do phd in biotechnology. I unable to study through regular stream because of my family back ground.so i desired to study through correspondence msc degree in biotehnology.Is it ok for phd in biotechnology and CSIR,NET,GATE,JRF fellowship exams.
By:C.Manivannan.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam to appear among CSIR-NET and ICMR-JRF to study PhD in Biotechnology?
  2. Future scope after completing PhD and research fellowship?
  3. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  4. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  5. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying PhD?
  6. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  7. How can I do PhD in fellowship without qualifying CSIR and GATE?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  9. Am I eligible for JRF Fellowship?
  10. Can I apply for Ph.D Fellowship programme without CSIR and GATE?
  11. UGC JRF fellowship eligibility for PhD Biotechnology?
  12. How to apply for NET/JRF/CSIR after studying MSc(Integrated Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do Ph.D after qualifying NET JRF exam? -- [New]
  14. Whether a B.Tech 6th semester student is eligible to study Integrated PhD through GATE/CSIR-NET?
  15. How to get admission in IIT? What is the date of sale of forms?
  16. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  17. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  18. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?
20th August 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?

jobs after M.Sc biotech in chennai
23rd December 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?

i am currently doing b.sc biotech,1st yr, and since i want to go in research field after my studies, so i am bit confused whether to continue in b.sc or to join b.tech in a good institute......which one is better b.sc or b.tech for good job oppurtunities, and also i dont want to go in teaching line....just in research field.......please help me soon, eagerly waiting for your replies...thank you
30th March 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i am currently doing M.sc chemistry,1st yr,& since i want to go in research field after my studies,i dont want to go in teaching line....just in research field,so what to do for this......please help me soon,eagerly waiting for your replies.....thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?