11th April 2011, 10:29 PM
rukhsana khatoon

Which are the good B.ed colleges in Bangalore? Colleges offering the distance course?

Hi,
I would like to know the good B.ED colleges in bangalore and also the colleges offering distance courses.I completed B.A ENG(Hons) in 2009 with 47% aggregate.I would like to know whether I am eligible or not as my marks in the third year is low.

I would be glad if u provide all the details..

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges in Bangalore offering distance PhD in Biotechnology?
  3. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  4. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  5. List of distance colleges offering M.A.(Kannada) in Bangalore?
  6. Universities offering MTech/MS? and colleges affiliated to these universities?
  7. Colleges offering civil engineering through distance education in Bangalore?
  8. Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and their fee structure? -- [New]
  9. Colleges in AP and Bangalore offering M.Pharmacy with PCI recognition? Will I get admission in a good university in AP and Bangalore?
  10. List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  11. Are there any B.Ed evening colleges in Bangalore
  12. List of colleges offering B.Sc in Cardiac Care Technology at Bengaluru
  13. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  14. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  15. Colleges under DU offering B.Ed course after scoring 54% in B.A?
  16. Can I get a seat in government college? Which are the best private colleges in Bangalore?
  17. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  18. Admission procedure for LLB in distance mode and colleges for the same?
2nd January 2012, 02:02 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good B.ed colleges in Bangalore? Colleges offering the distance course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukhsana khatoon View Post
Hi,
I would like to know the good B.ED colleges in bangalore and also the colleges offering distance courses.I completed B.A ENG(Hons) in 2009 with 47% aggregate.I would like to know whether I am eligible or not as my marks in the third year is low.

I would be glad if u provide all the details..
HI,
Some college offering B.Ed in Distance education are:-

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

Tamilnadu Open University
20th December 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good B.ed colleges in Bangalore? Colleges offering the distance course?

Hi...I have full time B.Tech degree along with Full time MBA. I am planning a change from my corporate job to teaching line for better work life balance.
As understood from various sites, one needs to have 1/2 yrs of teaching experience and also a Bachelor's degree in standard subjects.
Am I good to go for B.Ed. Are there colleges which consider B.Tech as base for pursuing B.Ed? I have alraedy crossed 31 yrs of age.
Need expert guidance..
15th February 2013, 11:13 PM
chinook

hello friend,

good B.ed colleges in Bangalore offering the distance course

1.Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
2.The Oxford College
3.Bangalore College of Education
4.Bangalore City College
5.Bright International Educational Trust
6.Sharadamma Centre for Learning
7.Jaro Institute Of Technology
8.AL-Ameen College of Education
9.Reva Institute of Education
10.SJES Institutions

thank you & all the best.................
22nd February 2013, 02:08 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,,,

the good B.ed colleges in Bangalore-------------

1.Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning
2.Andhra University School of Distance Education
3.Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education
4.Karnataka State Open University
5.Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University
6.Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies
7.Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th November 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Best 5 colleges in Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?