12th July 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Good books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam in Electrical Engineering? Sample papers for the Exam?

List the name of good books for preparing of Bhel entrance exam in electrical engineering and also give me the sample question paper

Related Questions:
  1. Books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam? Syllabus and Previous year question papers of the exam?
  2. How to prepare myself for ICAR UG Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Sample Question Papers to prepare for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best books to prepare for BHEL Exam being a candidate of ECE stream?
  4. Date of IES Exam? Syllabus of IES Exam for Electrical Engineering and Sample papers to prepare for the Exam?
  5. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for RBI Grade-B recruitment exam?
  6. Exam patten and Books to be followed for BHEL exam after completing Graduation in Mechnical Engineering?
  7. Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NDA entrance exam?
  8. Books to be referred for electrical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in electrical engineering
  9. Syllabus to prepare for BHEL Exam being a candidate of Electrical stream?
  10. Subject wise standard Books to prepare for GATE Exam in Electrical Engineering?
  11. How may I get books and previous year exam papers of Tiss Mha entrance exam? I have finished my B.Sc in nursing
  12. Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurophysiology entrance exam?
  13. Sample question papers of SSC JE Electrical Engineering?
  14. Which book is better for preparation of ECIl, BEL and AFCAT?
  15. Previous year question papers of Electrical Engineering for BHEL Exam?
  16. List of books to prepare for electrical diploma jobs in BHEL, ONGC etc? -- [New]
  17. Syllabus and previous year question papers of BHEL Engineer Trainee(Mechanical) recruitment exam?
  18. How to prepare for JEST after passing B.Tech in Electrical engineering? Books to be referred?
14th July 2011, 12:18 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Good books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam in Electrical Engineering? Sample papers for the Exam?

Dear friend,

Books for the BHEL entrance exam for Electrical branch is:
*For english question go for RS agarwal book,go fo basic grammer and word puzzle books

*For general studies go through Upkar publication ,TMH edition
*For General awareness go through Hindustan times and india today magazine.
*For techanical question go through your engineering books.

I'm sending you some sample papers from which to come to know the pattern of exam.
Attached Files
File Type: docx BHEL Exam paper.docx(16.0 KB, 235 views)
4th August 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam in Electrical Engineering? Sample papers for the Exam?

Good books to prepare BHEL 2011-2012 in entrance exam of stream Electronics and Communication Engineering? Also provide sites which is having previous year questions with answer for reference?
21st August 2011, 09:39 PM
bhim Arora
Member+

Smile Re: Good books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam in Electrical Engineering? Sample papers for the Exam?

Hi,

The one book that is good for preparing BHEL Entrance exam in Electrical Engineering is
  • Guide to BHEL Electrical Engineering (Engineering Trainee) 2011 GK Publications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List the name of good books for preparing of Bhel entrance exam in electrical engineering and also give me the sample question paper
1st September 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complete my diploma from electrical engineering an who is goodbooks for preparing BHEL Entrance exam in Electrical Engineering
an give me some qution papers for bhel
24th February 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir,,,,, i have complete my diploma in 2010 .now i am continue b.tech in bput university. i am very interested to get a job in bhel. so please tell me a guide entrance book in electrical branch for prepair bhel entrance, my yahoo id is{amarendra [email protected]}
25th February 2012, 04:43 AM
chandler8161

Hi, Generally the exam consist following topics:
Technical questions
Aptitude
Reasoning
General Awareness
English
Computer knowledge

For this you have to prepare your core subjects , you will get questions on those subjects, for aptitude and reasoning read RS.AGARWAL .

For Aptitude and Reasoning :
R.S.Agarwal [Verbal and nonverval ]
A Text book on Data Interpretation and Logical reasoning by Arun Sharma
Marksman Reasoning
For English Grammar :
Wrein and Martin
Essential of Grammar by Oxford Publication
Upkars Publications Bank Probationay Oficer by Khanna
Ever Ltest General Knowledge by Verma and khanna

All the best
15th March 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

isl any special treatment givan to the students who had presented few papers, as compared to those who had not, while making selections for jobs in companies like bhel, ntpc, ongc??
30th August 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

which is the best book of bhel entrance exam
9th November 2012, 10:26 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Books of BHEL Entrance electrical engineering
:

Guide To BHEL Electrical Engineering (Supervisor Trainees) (2011) by GK Publications Books

Objective general engineering : NTPC ,BHEL ,SAIL by G.K Publications .

Guide for general aptitude by G.K Publications

Guide to BHEL computer engineering by G.K Publications

Guide to BHEL Electronics and telecom engineering by G.K Publications

Guide to civil engineering by G.K Publications

Transformers BHEL

General studies for BHEL ,BSNL,MTNL DRDO by G.K Publications.

BHEL Engineers trainee finance study guide by G.K Publications .

BHEL Electrical engineering by G.K Publications.

Thanks...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?