6th July 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do diploma before 12th?

is it good to do diploma before +2....please tell me the details for the same

7th July 2012, 09:17 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to do diploma before 12th?

Dear friend,

As you have successfully completed your 12th standard you can definately admission in engineering colleges.
So,why are you choosing Diploma course.

First of all you need to know which is better either Diploma or engineering.
After completing Diploma you can go for higher studies compulsory entering to the engineering 2nd year.So i suggest you can join in any engineering college doing B.Tech or B.E is good for your career.

All the best......................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? 42 10th August 2020 04:00 PM
Is it good to do diploma and then degree or should I finish 12th first? How to prepare for the diploma entrance exam? What is the duration of the diploma course? 15 12th June 2019 01:26 PM
Is it possible to do diploma in child health or diploma in gynac and OBS or diploma in general medicine after BAMS? 5 23rd May 2015 03:15 PM
Is VIEP diploma course a correspondence course, part time diploma course or a regular diploma course? Am I eligible for recruitment in government firms? 2 27th October 2013 01:53 AM