30th June 2011, 04:24 PM
Y.Afroz fatima

Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package?

I had completed my graduation in statistics.now i had selected in pondicherry central university for msc statistics plz tell me what are the government jobs after doing msc in statistics and plz give me information regarding salary package also.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for government jobs after B.Tech CS? Which exams to be answered and how much is the salary package? Can I get government jobs?
  2. List of government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and exams to be answered? Salary package that is being offered in government job?
  3. What are the government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and the exams for it? How much is the salary package?
  4. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  5. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Is MCA better than MSc? Can I get a job in software if I do MSc? What is the salary package?
  7. What is the date of joining the post of clerk?
  8. Which Companies in Mumbai give Employment for Statistician? In which posts a Statistician can be employed? Does M.Sc in Statistics different from M.Sc in Applied Statistics?
  9. Are there any government exams for Statistics Graduates?
  10. Information about government jobs for MSc Microbiology?
  11. What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?
  12. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc and M.Sc in Statistics? Detailed Information regarding District Statistical Officer Exam?
  13. Salary package of MSc Tech with Geophysics in BHU? In which university is the salary package the highest in MSc Tech with Geophysics?
  14. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
  15. Salary package in Private as well as Government firms for B.E. freshers? -- [New]
  16. List of government jobs and salary pay scale in Tamil Nadu?
  17. List of government jobs providing good salary after doing B.Tech CSE?
  18. Which course is better with B.Com?
7th July 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package?

How should i get a job after completing MSC Statistics?
10th July 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package?

How should i get a central government job after completing MSC Statistics?
18th July 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

what r the options after bsc(stats)
19th July 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

give me the information about the job after ph.D in statistics and the salary packages.
21st July 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

there are how many jobs in punjab after doing M.Sc statistics
21st July 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

there are how many jobs in punjab after doing M.Sc statistics
17th September 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

can i appear in ARS/NET aftert m.sc. STATISTICS.
18th October 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

how can i get job after completing Msc in statistics
27th October 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my msc in statistics.what are the government and non govt jobs available related to the subject in which i can work as a statistician?what are the salary packages?
5th November 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a gold medalist in M.Sc(Statistics) from GNDU, Amritsar.what are the job prospects available and me and what are the salary packages?
17th December 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference between msc.statistics and mstat
23rd December 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

hello every one
There are so many opportunities for the people who did MSc(statistics).
You can apply for Indian Statistical Service (ISS) and CSO jobs, which are central government jobs and in private sectors, there are so many jobs like statistical analyst, data analyst and so many jobs in private companies and mainly in pharma companies. so u can try for that.
23rd December 2011, 06:45 PM

Smile Re: Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package?

hello every one,
There are so many jobs after doing MSc(statistics) like central government jobs and private sectors.
You can apply for Indian Statistical Service (ISS) and CSO, which are central government jobs and in private sectors, there are so many jobs like statistical analyst and data analyst and so many other opportunities especially in pharma and insurance companies as statistician.
so, you can try for these and all the best
16th January 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i completed my msc (statistics )in 2006,pls tell me the strategy to get govt job in teaching.
17th January 2012, 08:36 PM

Smile Re: Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my msc (statistics )in 2006,pls tell me the strategy to get govt job in teaching.
If you want to get government job in teaching then APPSC gives notification on degree lecturers for which you shold have NET(National Eligibility Test) qualification and if you qualify in the exam of degree lecturers then you will have further interview and then if you clear the interview, you will get the government posting in government degree colleges for teaching statistics for degree students and this is a gazetted officer post also.
SO you should first clear up the NET exam, which will be useful for you even if you want to do Phd also.
So all the best and prepare well
23rd January 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I completed Bsc.(statistics). How to apply for job in R.B.I.?,please tell me answer
16th February 2012, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

i have completed ma eco and mc IT what is good for me
20th February 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

would i be able to join as scientist in ISRO after having completed MSC statistics?
14th March 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in statistics and i am pursuing my M.sc statistics so is there any govt job for me
21st May 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bsc stat , how to go msc.stat what is the process
28th May 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

after completing the msc statistics which jobs are there?
30th May 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I completed my b.sc maths. I'm planning to do msc statistics. Is this right choice? What is the difference between msc maths and msc statistics. If i do msc stats , is this valid than msc maths? After finishing msc stats can i get job in maths department. This same question i asked already .but till now i didn't get reply.
19th June 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

wat r d options after stat(b.sc)?
10th July 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

iam persuing msc(statistics) plz tell me the sas details job prospect
8th December 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Now im doing BSC Agri.After completion can i able to do MSC in statistics.?
29th January 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing msc(statistics) plz tell me details jobs and after completion msc ,what i can do?
31st January 2013, 04:56 PM
dernbach

HELLO,

These are Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics-----------------

1.Data Interpreters
2.Econometrician
3.Biometrician
4.Biostatistician
5.Data Analyst
6.Agricultural research
7.Banks
8.Statisticians.

I hope this will help
All the best
2nd February 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I did msc from QAU ,now tell me which jobs suit me?
7th February 2013, 05:44 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

If you want to get government job in teaching then APPSC gives notification on degree lecturers for which you shold have NET(National Eligibility Test) qualification and if you qualify in the exam of degree lecturers then you will have further interview and then if you clear the interview, you will get the government posting in government degree colleges for teaching statistics for degree students and this is a gazetted officer post also.
SO you should first clear up the NET exam, which will be useful for you even if you want to do Phd also.
So all the best and prepare well
20th February 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i did my bsc maths with 55% .can i do msc statistics with this percentage .and also statistics is useful ah .plz reply me
10th May 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i study master degree in math after stat honours?
17th May 2013, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

is msc statistics is tough?
25th May 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Government job after MSc mathematecs
8th July 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

For preparing the net exam??????? which books to author books we have to prefer
9th July 2013, 09:07 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics
---------------------------------

1.Data Analyst
2.Data Interpreters
3.Statisticians.
4.Agricultural research
5.Biometrician
6.Econometrician
7.Biostatistician
8.Banks
9.Biometrician
10.Statisticians.
11.Data Interpreters
12.Biometrician
13.Agricultural research
14.Biostatistician
13th July 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i am dng B.sc maths. can i do M.sc Statistics after it? is there high scope for it.
14th July 2013, 08:02 PM
mamii

HI,

Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics,

1.Data Analyst
2.Data Interpreters
3.Statisticians
4.Agricultural research
5.Biometrician
6.Econometrician
7.Biostatistician
8.Banks
9.Biometrician
10.Statisticians.

Thank you..................
25th July 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

salary pakage in gov job after doing msc statistics,,,,,???plzzz tell me sir,,,,,
29th March 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of msc statistics with computer programming from bundelkhand university jhansi
12th April 2014, 12:46 PM
sonambane

Hello,
I want to know about the government jobs after doing MSc in statistics.
Regards
Sonam Bane
16th October 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

What job get in central govt after complete m.sc statiatics and salary also ?
29th November 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done msc statistics and now I'm working as a stats faculty. i want to do PhD so how can I do sir what are the ways to do it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?