24th August 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and the exams for it? How much is the salary package?

I wanted to know abt the govt jobs available after b.tech(cs)
wht r the % requirment and wht exams r thr for it.
And wht salary package cn i gt in these govt jobs.

for comunicating easly i m giving my id

[email protected]

27th September 2011, 01:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and the exams for it? How much is the salary package?

There are different government jobs which are available for computer science engineering students. There are entrance exams which you need to attend for getting selected for these jobs. One can go in for the Civil Service exams, Banking exams, Gate exams, RRB exams etc. The requirements for the various examinations will de different and it will depend on the type of post for which you have applied. The salary package will also be depending on the type of job, experience and the company in which you applying. Also notifications regarding the vacancies in government companies such as NTPC,SAIL,HLL etc will also be published hence they can apply accordingly.
24th June 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and the exams for it? How much is the salary package?

i wanted to know post of probationary officer is available in cs(b.e) student
my id is:[email protected]
please reply urgently
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?