12th June 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Which government jobs can I write after doing ECE from government college of engineering Salem?

I am doing ECE in Govt college of engineering,salem.. I need to write some govt entrance exams.. what are the govt exams available for me?

3rd July 2011, 12:46 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which government jobs can I write after doing ECE from government college of engineering Salem?

Dear friend,
Their are lot of entrance exam through which you can get addmission in Government sector jobs:
IAS,UPSC conduct so many exam like IEs,IPS,IFS.
Through scoring good rank in IES you can easily get nice government jobs.

There are too some semi government companys which give jobs like:
BHEL
NTPC
BEL
DRDO

good luck
31st May 2013, 05:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government jobs can I write after doing ECE from government college of engineering Salem?

GATE is one of the suitable options. Qualifying the test allows you to join as ‘Engineer Trainee’ in PSU like GAIL, SAIL, or IOCL. You can join to engineering services department by qualifying UPSC ESE. NET qualification enables you to join as Asst Professor in colleges. BSNL JTO position is specially meant for engineering graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?