13th February 2017, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs requirement for a Diploma in Civil Engineering holder?

Sir, I have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering last year and now doing job in a private company. Please tell me is there any government job requirement for me?

14th February 2017, 11:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs requirement for a Diploma in Civil Engineering holder?

Being a diploma in Civil Engineering degree holder you have following options in the government field which are as mentioned below :-

* You have the option of becoming lower divisional clerk in various government offices by qualifying SSC examination.

* You have the option of becoming Junior Engineer in Indian Railways by qualifying RRB entrance examination.

* You are also eligible for your recruitment as junior engineer in various departments of government through SSC JE examination.

Apart from these options there are few more options available for you depending upon vacancies in different fields for which you must regularly go through Employment News.
15th February 2017, 10:00 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs requirement for a Diploma in Civil Engineering holder?

Yes, candidates passed diploma degree from a recognised university are eligible for recruitment in the PSU's or in the government jobs after qualifying in entrance examination.

You can appear for examination conducted for recruitment as JE, Loco Pilot, and electricity departments.
15th February 2017, 09:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering last year and now doing job in a private company. Please tell me is there any government job requirement for me?
Yes, you can apply for government jobs like BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
16th February 2017, 12:45 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the recruitment in government jobs as you have completed your diploma course but for that you have to qualify in examination conducted by PSU's for JE.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed diploma from any recognised university with minimum 60%.

You can also apply for jobs in Indian Railway and Electricity department after diploma degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?